JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Looking for some bags or partial bags of steel shot in sizes T, BBB, BB, 2, 3 or 4. I also need 20, 12 and 10 gauge steel shot or "non toxic shot" wads.

Getting my black powder shotguns ready for duck and goose hunting. I tried a big order with Ballistic Products, but the "low cost shipping" promo code I tried to use screwed up the order. Local big-box stores don't sell steel shot or wads. Rethinking the purchase, smaller samples would allow me to test other loads. I could scavenge "low cost" factory shells for samples, but is a waste of shells and sometimes it is difficult to recover the wad without damage. I have a small quantity of #1 steel, and old MEC and ISAM wads, would like to try others.

Live and work in Tualatin, OR, SW of Portland

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Send me a PM ... I shoot PB shotguns and have some 12 and 20 wads I can part with. Ballistics Products stuff. Sorry I don't shoot steel...just bizmuth and hevi shot. Sometimes I just cut open factory shotgun ammo for the shot.

Send me a PM ... I shoot PB shotguns and have some 12 and 20 wads I can part with. Ballistics Products stuff. Sorry I don't shoot steel...just bizmuth and hevi shot. Sometimes I just cut open factory shotgun ammo for the shot.
Thank you for your reply and offer. I bought some wads, and I am set for next season. Doing the numbers, I should scavenge bismuth shells, as you mention, or pony up for bulk BI, which is more expensive.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.