JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The surgeon patching up the intruder might thank you for using steel shot, because he could use a magnet to help get them out.

Smallest lead BB available. Why small? At close range any size is pretty much the same as 1 oz of the smallest BBs for stopping power, not penetration. Long range, your odds increase with the small BBs, even 1-6 tiny BBs in a full size man will hurt like hell and unless the guy is high on some crazy drug, they would get the point. I know this is my opinion and there will be counters but I think the knock down force is apparent in this video. Yes the larger BBs had more penetration, hence my load out below.

Mine is a 5 shot and is loaded as follows, 8 shot in the tube, 8 shot, 8 shot, buck, buck, slug.

God help you I get to the slug.

All depends on if your going to eat them or not :eek:

And I agree, birdshot is for birds. They make buck shot for a reason. Small shot really isn't that good for defense. But that's a whole huge can of worms right there:)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top