JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have an all steel black IMI Baby Eagle compact .40 for sale.

I am the only owner of this firearm and it has been very well taken care of. Round count below 200.

Very nice gun. No problems. Fun little range gun!

MSRP was $630.00 from Magnum Research . I have found it for around $420 new, but I paid close to $500 at a local shop.

Because of its condition and minimal use, I would like to see $400.00 out of it. Also included is the original box, a cleaning brush and the two factory ten round magazines. I am willing to consider a reasonable offer also.

I live in Portland, OR so I would prefer someone in this area.

Magnum Baby Eagle 40SW, 3.5in Barrel, Matte Black $417.00 SHIPS FREE

Magnum Research does not manufacture the firearm still but the above link goes to a site containing all related information.

I can supply images to anyone who is considering this purchase.

I own this exact pistol I bought 2 years ago. 98%, Full size, steel frame, black finish. Shoots like a dream, and does not make mistakes......I paid $400 then.....you would steal it if you could own this one now for that price. Go for it !!!!!!
Semper Fi to all vets and shoot safely !!!
tm6340

I actually went and found my reciept for it. I paid $530 for it and did not get $130 use out of it. Is a lovely gun! Got it originally cause I wanted a full size DE but never saw it happening... But it did! Hehe. I think I'll regret letting 'er go later (like everyone seems to) but I am working on a new project now. Thanks for the post tm6340!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top