JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have an all steel black IMI Baby Eagle compact .40 for sale.

I am the only owner of this firearm and it has been very well taken care of. Round count below 200.

Very nice gun. No problems. Fun little range gun!

MSRP was $630.00 from Magnum Research . I have found it for around $420 new, but I paid close to $500 at a local shop.

Because of its condition and minimal use, I would like to see $400.00 out of it. Also included is the original box, a cleaning brush and the two factory ten round magazines. I am willing to consider a reasonable offer also.

I live in Portland, OR so I would prefer someone in this area.

Magnum Baby Eagle 40SW, 3.5in Barrel, Matte Black $417.00 SHIPS FREE

Magnum Research does not manufacture the firearm still but the above link goes to a site containing all related information.

I can supply images to anyone who is considering this purchase.

I own this exact pistol I bought 2 years ago. 98%, Full size, steel frame, black finish. Shoots like a dream, and does not make mistakes......I paid $400 then.....you would steal it if you could own this one now for that price. Go for it !!!!!!
Semper Fi to all vets and shoot safely !!!
tm6340

I actually went and found my reciept for it. I paid $530 for it and did not get $130 use out of it. Is a lovely gun! Got it originally cause I wanted a full size DE but never saw it happening... But it did! Hehe. I think I'll regret letting 'er go later (like everyone seems to) but I am working on a new project now. Thanks for the post tm6340!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top