JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$275
City
Molalla
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Steam bow ar6 tactical for sale or trade. It's a magazine fed cross bow that shoots little 10 foot arrows 210 ft/s with upgrade string line which it has. Comes with 8 arrows and original box looking to get $340 obo

7A1BC758-524A-4A5E-B7E8-032E1277DBF2.jpeg 27CCB522-0A16-4C78-B5A0-0C945E5DAEBE.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Steam bow ar6 tactical for sale or trade. It's a magazine fed cross bow that shoots little 10 foot arrows 210 ft/s with upgrade string line which it has. Comes with 8 arrows and original box looking to get $340 obo

View attachment 1355954 View attachment 1355955
Beauty... can we assume that "10 foot arrows" is meant to be 10 inch arrows"? My wife gets measurement misstatements like that from me at times as well- :) Regardless, "magazine fed crossbow" sounds intriguing.

Beauty... can we assume that "10 foot arrows" is meant to be 10 inch arrows"? My wife gets measurement misstatements like that from me at times as well- :) Regardless, "magazine fed crossbow" sounds intriguing.
Hahahaha I didn't even notice I put ft that's awesome, nope they're 10ft no mistake there 🤣 and it's a blast for sure I got 2 of them so I've had one sitting and figured I'd get to someone who would make use of it

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top