JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bi Mart has Federal Power-Shok ammo on sale for $13.97 in 22-250, .243, 270 Win, .308 Win, 30-06.
Also has 7mm Rem Mag and .300 Win Mag for $17.97. Pretty good deal, but wait! There is also a $5 per box mail in rebate offered, up to 10 boxes per household. Not sure how long it has been where you could buy decent quality .270 Win (or 22-250) ammo for less than $8 a box (after mail in rebate).
I have always had good luck with the Federal Blue Box ammo (the more common description of this ammo), so I thought I would share. I grabbed mine in Hermiston, Oregon so no sales tax!
They also had a great deal on Blazer brass 115 gr fmj. 350 rounds for $59.99 (which breaks down to $8.57 per box of 50, no rebate required.) scan0008.jpg

Except you can get the deal elsewhere. Its a rebate from Federal, not special favors from trans-bi-mart.
But they didn't advertise the rebate as their sale like fisherman's did, and I know of no other source that offered this ammo for $13 before the rebate.
$8 a box is pretty cheap 30-06.

I figure that providing us with a consistently cheap source of ammo is a greater service.

Everybody has to make their own choices. if you're okay with your choice, that's your business. So be it.

My choice is to not sell out to an establishment that chooses to ignore Constitutional Rights just to get cheap ammunition.

Last Edited:
I hardly consider providing greater access to a resource an obstruction of my rights.
Their price increases sales and the amount available to the general public, which I feel supports our rights.
To each their own.

I will add that if anyone can find the same or better deals that they post them for us, that way you can help suade us away from BiMart.

It's unfortunate that they made this decision, but it's not overly upsetting to me.

Just a "heads up", Bi-Mart is running the same special on Federal Blue Box ammo with mail in rebate. Plus, if you are boycotting Bi-Mart bargains, or hate rebates, Walmart is offering many of the popular chamberings of Federal Blue Box ammo for $11.97 a box (don't know if rebate applies to the Walmart stuff). This was in Hermiston, OR today. Picked up 3 boxes of .308 Win 150 gr loads at each spot.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top