JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tonight around midnight I went to pick up my friend who lives in a condo in the heart of downtown. long story short as I pulled up he called me and told me he just got mugged with a knife literally around the corner from where I was parked and to pick him up down the block asap as he just ran like crazy to get away. We circled back to see if the guy was there and he wasn't. No description other than wearing droopy chains and dark clothing with a fixed blade knife in a pull down style sheath from his chest area. maybe 5-6" ish blade length. I walk through the same dark, lonely alley sometimes very late at night after drinking to get home (unarmed though if at bars) so now I am sketched out a little more.

moral of the story: even if it's your own block or neighborhood things can happen. stay vigilant.

I never even open my front door till I vet who it is, (I don't know you, no open) and I am always armed with at least a service size .40. I've been through a lot and learned the hard way

There it is Blitz, grab the pre staged big bore (there's more than one), look out the window with out touching the drapes, control the 135# Bull Mastif, crack the door (the screen is locked) and politely snarl, YES? Most people don't have the hardy hood to stick around to find out what a sweet guy I really am!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top