JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Kuiu brand, and Sitka have a unique history. Both started by the same man Jason Hairston, a pro football player who was also a hunter who saw the advantage of outdoor wear in the hiking/mountaineering community and the severely disappointing lack of the same performance in expensive hunting clothing, so he basically merged technical outerwear with camo...
I can attest to this growing up hunting and eventually hunting in REI clothing because typical hunting clothes back then were made terribly or mostly for stand hunting and too hot to hike in. All I can say is its long overdue, finally some hunting clothing that actually keeps you warm and dry.

Goodwill is an excellent source for light wool layers... Look in the sweater section and you will often find high-end merino for $8-13, usually in natural/neutral colors. Also nice wool dress slacks, sportscoats, and vests. I've hunted in fancy pants with pleats even, I'm not there for the fashion show.

Army surplus stuff plus this:
63CDD2B3-08DD-475A-9229-7DC07E0FF8A7.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews