JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In my desperation to find ammo for my new rifle coming today I ordered ammo from Raniersec.com, and after not receiving any confirmation email, or being able to log back onto website, I suddenly realized I might have been ripped off… and so did some research (which I should have done before diving in with both feet!) and found that these frauds have a rating of 7.8 out of 100!!!
I should have known when their ammo was half the cost of other websites, and they claim to be based in ANCHORAGE!! So, avoid this rip off and don't lose $130 like I did!

In my desperation to find ammo for my new rifle coming today I ordered ammo from Raniersec.com, and after not receiving any confirmation email, or being able to log back onto website, I suddenly realized I might have been ripped off… and so did some research (which I should have done before diving in with both feet!) and found that these frauds have a rating of 7.8 out of 100!!!
I should have known when their ammo was half the cost of other websites, and they claim to be based in ANCHORAGE!! So, avoid this rip off and don't lose $130 like I did!
You know the old saying - if it sounds too good to be true...

Here's a site you can check before placing an order with a firearm/ammo site you're not sure of. It's not the end-all and be-all, but it's a good starting point. You'll note that raniersec.com is on their scam website list:

Thanks for putting it out there

Buy locally! I have never trusted online retailers that sell ammo even the trusted ones make mistakes! Plus you won't have to worry about your ammo being stolen! If you can't find any in store check out the ammo classified section. I have had a few times where I wanted to go shooting but couldn't find any ammo in store came on here and was able to find what I was looking for!

Working on charge back… the problem with these criminals is they only take bitcoin or the Vanilla Gift card… (red flag #1) and they used it to buy a Nordstrom's purchas! So gonna be awhile or ever If I get any of it back!

Working on charge back… the problem with these criminals is they only take bitcoin or the Vanilla Gift card… (red flag #1) and they used it to buy a Nordstrom's purchas! So gonna be awhile or ever If I get any of it back!
Are you kidding me ?
You paid with a Vanilla Gift Card ?

If this is true, then it's very unlikely that you will get any money back.
Consider it your one time Stupid Tax and NEVER to be paid again !

Are you kidding me ?
You paid with a Vanilla Gift Card ?

If this is true, then it's very unlikely that you will get any money back.
Consider it your one time Stupid Tax and NEVER to be paid again !

Stupid Tax! I love it! Just hope I save someone else from being assessed this Stupid Tax!

Thank you so much for this information. i attempted to purchase a shotgun from them today. The price was right, maybe too good to be true. They do not accept credit cards, suspicious. I went to ask about raniersec.com and came across this forum. Thank you so much for saving me from myself. I truly appreciate the feedback from this forum.

Contest it through your credit card. I did during the pandemic, they paid me back.

Edited: Nevermind I see they don't take credit cards.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top