JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NOPE! Still breathing, still a risk! If I had to act to stop this person, then i'm not going to render aid beyond calling 911 to report it and summon the proper personal to deal with this situation!

I plug some one, there was a very good justified reason to do so, and if they don't die right away, that's entirely their fault, not mine!
If they are only wounded, they could still pose a threat, and i'm not giving them any opportunity to take revenge or to continue to do what got them shot in the first place! The sooner they die, the better as far as i'm concerned!

63ce7d2263251c54d18ac96720708f6f.jpg

I'll call you a hearse

You shot someone...
It might be best to stick with :
I was in fear for my life....and not attempt first aid.
You first duty is to yourself and family.
Its important to remember... "Anything you say or do can be used against you."

Not meaning to be cruel here...but...if the person you shot did not try and harm you...he probably would not need first aid.
Andy

If I had to go to the point of lethal force to defend myself or my family, what happens to the perforated individual after that is not my concern apart from alerting authorities to my defending myself and the attacker could possibly benefit from medical attention.

In the "shook up" state I would be in, it might be a little bit before I could gather my senses to make that call though and if they succumb to their injuries, that's the breaks of living a life of crime.

Ventilate them properly first so you don't have to worry about hurting them with an incorrect first aid procedure.
Turning ones head into a canoe makes rendering aid super easy, un ship a sponge and set it in the middle of the largest puddle of brain goo, so easy even my dog could do it, right after he hoists a leg and lets fly!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top