JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guess I'll be moving to Nevada if this passes, maybe Idaho.

Nevada has been taken over by the party of gun control.

If the Bill passes, it will turn thousands of Americans into criminals. Oregon pushing for Civil War?

Not just Oregon - the entire country. Watch for ~ 1 minute from 0:45 to 2:00. No need to watch the rest - we know the answer to the question in the title:

I'm not worried about military or police. They polled my sons unit at Ft Carson, CO. (He's in combat arms) Zero soldiers said they would ever take up arms against civilians. They would rather dessert their post than to fight civilians.

Most of SPECOPS (SEALs, Green Berets, Rangers, Recon) has moved to Montana, Wyoming, Utah etc. Many have vowed to rise up and take up arms against any tyranny. Just watch the Joe Rogan podcast with Andy Stumpf:

He's a former SEAL and said "We will come off the bench if we need to!"

I'm not worried about all this. I think as long as I have clean water and food, I can live off the grid for a long time.

I wonder how many citizens would change their minds when they learn that good honest law abiding folks will become felons, and how they would feel when they learn that folks will be forced to comply or else? I wonder how these people will feel when up to 100 million of their friends and neighbors are raided and they fight back, some getting killed, some killing those doing the raids! I wonder how they will feel seeing bloody Americans on the T.V? I wonder how they will feel getting caught up in the crossfire that is inevitable when the raids start? Will they stand on their front porches and cheer, or will they cower in their basements waiting for the unknown, hoping to survive what is happening to their neighbors! I wonder how they feel standing around holding their protest signs demanding "Common Sense Gun Control" while their friends and loved ones are at risk, and not knowing IF a bunch of patriots band together and decide to take action! Will they cower, or will they turn them in? Will they go with the raiders during these actions and stand on the streets cheering while some poor citizen and his family who has done nothing wrong gets slaughtered for refusing to comply!

I can tell you what they would do with 100% confidence. The writ of habeus corpus will be suspended. Martial law will be asked to be enacted. Government troops will be requested and mobilized to first provide "security", and when that inevitably fails to pursue "counter insurgency" combat missions on US soil against its citizens. Travel will be restricted, zones and checkpoints will be established along with curfews, food, water, and energy rationing, and kill or detain on sight orders issued in response to even minor civil disturbances. News outlets and communications would be nationalized and strictly monitored and censored. Voting suspended. Like N. Ireland before the Good Friday accord on steriods. This would stay in place for decades, until one side loses the will to fight. Millions - tens of millions -would perish from disease, famine, fires or other disasters, imprisonment, or fighting. Once it is finally over, US would be broken into smaller nation states, radically different from today, and never to regain former prominence.

I can tell you what they would do with 100% confidence. The writ of habeus corpus will be suspended. Martial law will be asked to be enacted. Government troops will be requested and mobilized to first provide "security", and when that inevitably fails to pursue "counter insurgency" combat missions on US soil against its citizens. Travel will be restricted, zones and checkpoints will be established along with curfews, food, water, and energy rationing, and kill or detain on sight orders issued in response to even minor civil disturbances. News outlets and communications would be nationalized and strictly monitored and censored. Voting suspended. Like N. Ireland before the Good Friday accord on steriods. This would stay in place for decades, until one side loses the will to fight. Millions - tens of millions -would perish from disease, famine, fires or other disasters, imprisonment, or fighting. Once it is finally over, US would be broken into smaller nation states, radically different from today, and never to regain former prominence.
So we'd become like Venezuela :eek:

Guess I'll be moving to Nevada if this passes, maybe Idaho.
You think that by moving that you will avoid it? Got news for you. Nevada has been corrupt ever since state hood. I lived in Nye Co. south part closest to Clark which is Vegas and also Reno, both population areas are Blue. Plus corrupt. Idaho also is learning it is found every where. Best figure out a battle tactic and hold you're ground because escape isn't going to be escaped!

Legislators can be held accountable at the ballot box by voting them out, but sponsors of these initiatives must be dealt with by defeating them time and again. It's a royal PITA.

Sounds like we need a limit on how often and how many times an issue can be brought up for a vote. It's just a "common sense" restriction.

And there's one political party he!! bent on bringing that same dysfunctional, desperate environment here to America...

I'm a single issue voter, there's only one issue that really matters... Patriots must retain the capability to overthrow a tyrannical government... Watch closely, we may see this happen in our lifetime....

The Party That Shall Not Be Named has totally bought into the idea that Utopia can be delivered, if only we give more power to government! THAT is how the current situation in Venezuela was created!!!

Millions - tens of millions -would perish from disease, famine, fires or other disasters, imprisonment, or fighting. Once it is finally over, US would be broken into smaller nation states, radically different from today, and never to regain former prominence.

I guess better knock off the BS then... before bad things happen!!

Last Edited:
And let's not lose sight of the true intentions of the Second Amendment, not to grant citizens rights, but rather to limit and control governments reach. Period...

Think this has been bastardized over the past few decades and seriously needs to be corrected.
"The liberties of our Country, the freedom of our civil constitution are worth defending at all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair Inheritance from our worthy Ancestors: They purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood; and transmitted them to us with care and diligence. It will bring an everlasting mark of infamy on the present generation, enlightened as it is, if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle; or be cheated out of them by the artifices of false and designing men. Of the latter we are in most danger at present: Let us therefore be aware of it. Let us contemplate our forefathers and posterity; and resolve to maintain the rights bequeath'd to us from the former, for the sake of the latter. - Instead of sitting down satisfied with the efforts we have already made, which is the wish of our enemies, the necessity of the times, more than ever, calls for our utmost circumspection, deliberation, fortitude, and perseverance. Let us remember that "if we suffer tamely a lawless attack upon our liberty, we encourage it, and involve others in our doom." It is a very serious consideration, which should deeply impress our minds, that millions yet unborn may be the miserable sharers of the event." -------------- -Samuel Adams- October 14, 1771

Good article to dwell on.... regardless of how you feel about this blogger; you should consider that the experiences he describes could almost certainly be happening here with these bills and the red flag laws being pursued.

Does anyone know the status of IP8? Has it gotten a Ballot Title?

I'm surprised the website isn't better run. All the info is from July 2018. If signatures are needed to get this on the ballot I will work every weekend until we get all the signatures we need.

Any info would be appreciated.

Does anyone know the status of IP8? Has it gotten a Ballot Title?

I'm surprised the website isn't better run. All the info is from July 2018. If signatures are needed to get this on the ballot I will work every weekend until we get all the signatures we need.

Any info would be appreciated.
This is the place to look. Gives you status and contacts.

Those that want to take away guns and fit the constitution do indeed have a name, it was used expensively in the 50's and 60's, they're called communists... There, I said it!

Time to vote the communists out of power and take back the republic. Period... Otherwise, just expect ore of the same BS, until it does take a bloodbath to correct...
Uri Bezmenov tried to warn us.

Oh no not for mere registration or grandfathering. Not at all.
Many would agree to that as its better than nothing and truthfully the logical course of action here.

But forced property forfeiture with zero compensation.. I can tell you right now that just wont fly.

If the antis really wanted to play ball here, they'd grandfather (and possibly register) what was already owned, then restrict future sales of modern sporting rifles to NFA status, Still available, but with NFA limits and terms. They could then grandfather owned mags/drums and ban future sales of standard and high cap mag/drums while limiting capacity to some asinine, arbitrary limit like 20-15-13-7 as they've tried in other states.

That truly is the only "compromise" they can hope for.. but it would require them to actually compromise, not just demand.

Blood spilling will only take place if uncompensated confiscation arose since they keep wording it as such.
I'm sorry, but you sound like you've already given up! Grandfather/ register? F*** that!

I'm sorry, but you sound like you've already given up! Grandfather/ register? F*** that!
Oh no, not at all brother. Im talking in hypotheticals of what they could pass if they "compromised" or what they could use as a means to convince some folks out there. As stated in previous threads in no way do I support or condone any if it, nor would I cave. Even at a buy back, unless I could get $10k per rifle, I aint even sellin all of what ive got.

I was merely tossing out a viable option they could use to convince some middle of the road, fence sitting gun owners with in terms of "compromise" since they keep using that word.

Their outright ban could never happen. The more realistic angle would be grandfathering. That being said, I vote, write in and volunteer when I need to in order to ensure that doesn't ever happen.

But I appreciate the concern, didnt mean to give the impression like Ive given up. I agree, EFF that! ;)
Lots of gun owners have given up as the anti gun media makes it look like we're a very small minority and the battle is already lost.. Its why we're silenced and demonized on all social media platforms.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top