Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Statistics Lie - 90% of Guns in Mexico from U.S.

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Frog, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Frog

Frog Vancouver, Washington Member

2. Scott

Scott Battle Ground Well-Known Member

Everybody has know that was a lie to begin with. Politicians always knew the true and as far as Mexico go's that is why they do not show the guns to trace serial numbers. I believe the U.S. is the only country that stamps the serial number, caliber, and place of manufacture on the gun. Feinstein and here clones got pissed at the ATF because their figures did not match the figures of the Brookings institue. That says enough for me.

Scott

3. twoclones

twoclones Tri-Cities, WA Well-Known Member

Before the link dries up...

4. gallogiro

gallogiro Willamette Valley Active Member

Sorry... but even if the 90% was true, wouldn't that still be Mexico's problem. They should tighten up their borders, More customs agents. Have you ever been to Mexico? You just drive right in, no questions asked. So why is it our problem?

How many millions do we get for the tons of drugs pouring into the country via Mexico?

I have no problem with Mexico, I'm actually of Mexican descent. But this is just another one of Obama's ******ed policies. We have no business meddling in Mexico's corrupt goverment/ drug wars.

5. fingolfen

fingolfen Oregon Member