JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe that US deaths in foreign wars were also kept to a minimum because of superior marksmanship of american soldiers. Many of whom learned to shoot as kids. The anti second amendment folks should bear that in mind.

I believe that US deaths in foreign wars were also kept to a minimum because of superior marksmanship of american soldiers. Many of whom learned to shoot as kids. The anti second amendment folks should bear that in mind.

During WWI there was an incident where the Germans formally complained that the Marines were hitting German troops at 3-4000 feet. They thought it was against the rules I guess.

During WWI there was an incident where the Germans formally complained that the Marines were hitting German troops at 3-4000 yards. They thought it was against the rules I guess.

3 to 4 THOUSAND yards? that's pretty good accuracy.... like not even possible with a tripoded .50 rifle and the best computerized optics.....

I don't even think the longest confirmed sniper kill is 3000.... I think the longest ever sniper kill is a British sniper using a .338 Lapua in Afghanistan, at 2475 yards.... and right after that is Canadian Rob Furlong at 2430....

3-4000 yards is volley fire. They would get a big group of soldiers together and fire in the air towards the enemy and the bullets would travel in an arc. They did it with machine guns too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top