JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I remember right they were already doing it .
They had five teachers and four supervisor positions that carry and go from school to school.
Something like that

Well, that'll come in handy is someone assails a school using wiffle-balls.... :rolleyes:

No $h!t, get real people.

Using firearms, society protects government & rich a-holes, worthless celebs, banks, infrastructure, military installations, you name it, but kids...here's f'ing bat. Hey scumbags, what ever happened to "our children are our most precious resource"? Liars!!! Bottom line: children's lives mean no more than black lives and you anti-gunners prove it constantly. FU.

Well I gues it's high time for those of us who think otherwise to call, write or email him with our thoughts.

So TPTB are going to let our children in indoctrinated schools continue to be targets for the mentally disturbed killers?:mad::mad::mad:

Are we talking about removing restrictions that prohibit legally armed citizens from excercising their rights because they stepped over an arbitrary line known as "school property"?

"I cannot believe we've reached a point in time where our national leaders' response to the deadly scourge of gun violence in America is to put more guns in schools and ask our hard-working educators to take on the additional roles of security guard and SWAT officer."

That's not what this is, Inslee, you ding-dong. I've heard that tired saw over and over again. MILLIONS of people are overworked and underpaid yet still manage to carry and take responsibility for their own defense. Does Inslee think that truck drivers, factory workers, waiters, and motel housekeeping staff should be artificially disarmed because they're just "too busy"?

Getting stupid gov't regulations out of the way is ALWAYS A GOOD THING... but resisted, lied about, wilfully and purposefully misrepresented by agenda-driven hacks.

It's difficult to express, in polite language, the disdain and utter disgust I have for these people...

So I'll leave it at that.

Last Edited:
Well I gues it's high time for those of us who think otherwise to call, write or email him with our thoughts.

So TPTB are going to let our children in indoctrinated schools continue to be targets for the mentally disturbed killers?:mad::mad::mad:

They won't listen, they'll never let a good tragedy go to waste. Schools are food for the fodder, and the richest 1% who own most of the world's assets are nervous the 99% are going to eventually eat them alive, so they must be disarmed.

That's ultimately what this is about. o_O

They won't listen, they'll never let a good tragedy go to waste. Schools are food for the fodder, and the richest 1% who own most of the world's assets are nervous the 99% are going to eventually eat them alive, so they must be disarmed.

That's ultimately what this is about. o_O

Agreed Brother but I'm still gonna give the low level buerocrats my point of view on how to educate kids so they have all the tools to survive.:s0003:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top