JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tsk . . .Tsk . . . Tsk . . . Don't you know that they are the elite whose right it is to rule the sheeple.
They are only doing what is natural for that class of people.
Listen to their constituents? . . . Surely you jest! If they want your opinion they'll give it to you.

Sheldon
Expecting a call from an IRS auditor any minute.

They are the Utopian rulers of the Leviathon which is what we have asked for since we have admitted we are 2 DUMB to rule ourselves. The entire purpose and the American Dream is NOT home ownership, it is the ability to rule ourselves. My ability to make my own decisions is freedom. Having that decision making power taken from me and my representatives is tyranny.

Our problem, liberal or conservative of today, is we look to the government to solve our problems. The libertarian in me wants to make my own decisions on my own property and not be unduly prevented from making those decisions.

Sodbuster

Our problem, liberal or conservative of today, is we look to the government to solve our problems. The libertarian in me wants to make my own decisions on my own property and not be unduly prevented from making those decisions.
And at the same time it seems you want complete and unfettered use of infastructure put together using community resources. You do not say who will administer the maintenance of the community infastructure.

And at the same time it seems you want complete and unfettered use of infastructure put together using community resources. You do not say who will administer the maintenance of the community infastructure.

And funny you don't mention WHY the infrastructure was added in the first place. To aid commerce. It wasn't added to make it easier for people to live unless you think we need any bridge over the Columbia for just commuters? There was a need for servicing business, who paid the taxes as well into that "community fund". Prior to the interstate highway system, added to move troops and commerce, it was the states that determined what went where. Now we have states begging the feds for money to keep the infrastructure maintained. Shame on the states for so easily giving up their 10th amendment right so cheaply.

There actually are some things that government does very well. I just haven't seen that much that they do accomplish on-time and on budget without huge cost overruns. Take a look at the enumerated powers granted the federal government. VERY limited. Whereas the states should have much more power than they actually do at this time. sad, sad, sad.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top