JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is a list of all of the Oregon State Democrats. With Bloomberg pushing his anti-gun agenda in Oregon, we NEED to keep the heat on. Please take some time and write a respectful email to our elected officials. As stated before, this is Democrats only. Maybe at some point I (or someone else) can take the time to get a list of the Republicans as well. It's as important to tell them how much we appreciate their support as it is to let the Democrats know that we'll donate and be actively involved in ousting anyone who pushes Bloomberg's agenda out here.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], Senator Burdick <[email protected]>, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Thanks!

Here is a list of all of the Oregon State Democrats. With Bloomberg pushing his anti-gun agenda in Oregon, we NEED to keep the heat on. Please take some time and write a respectful email to our elected officials. As stated before, this is Democrats only. Maybe at some point I (or someone else) can take the time to get a list of the Republicans as well. It's as important to tell them how much we appreciate their support as it is to let the Democrats know that we'll donate and be actively involved in ousting anyone who pushes Bloomberg's agenda out here.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], Senator Burdick <[email protected]>, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Thanks!

emails. In the last three days I have sent out three email to all of the senators on my list of about 20. I can add this democrat list as well. Nice work you did!

Rep. Greenlick response

"Sorry to lose your continued financial support. "

Guess who's #1 on my tax credit donation bubblegum list :)

NW Shooters posted Greenleech's response. I would suggest the response holds significant meaning. First, the response should not have been issued, but second, the response suggests an antagonistic and vindictive character--which may partially driving the anti-guners momentum. Third, the response may suggest that the adverse pressures from the pro-gun groups are causing the anti's to "act-up" and be destructive. We should keep up the pressure both locally and nationally.

You should get on Jeff Kruse's email list. He said that no gun legislation is going to pas this year as the Dems don't have the votes. He also stated that there are rumors that Betsy Johnson said she is not decided on Background checks. He stated that he talked to her and she is against any new gun legislation period. Not that it's a bad thing to let your government know how you feel, but don't panic either.

You should get on Jeff Kruse's email list. He said that no gun legislation is going to pas this year as the Dems don't have the votes. He also stated that there are rumors that Betsy Johnson said she is not decided on Background checks. He stated that he talked to her and she is against any new gun legislation period. Not that it's a bad thing to let your government know how you feel, but don't panic either.

As long as anti-gun democrats hold office, you cannot turn your back on them for a second. The second you do, they will try to pull something.

I zipped off 16 emails thanking Dems for the progun support earlier this AM. Does anybody know when this legislative session is over. Also, we need to monitor the national activity in DC per the NRA-ILA notice the the "Expanded
Background Check" is coming back.

Money has a way of changing things. Bloomberg paying to lobby our government and possibly ads in the future could cause something to tip. Best to stay organized and be vigilant. Anti-gunners are starting to make some noise. We need to keep the pressure on.

For those who might not like to write.

Dear Elected Official,

I am writing to express my concerns with the recent efforts by the House and Senate chambers to infringe upon my rights guaranteed under the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Specifically, I want you to understand that I am legally responsible for my own defense.

We, as a society, expect someone else to defend and protect us. Isn’t it the job of the police officers to protect us? That which we fail to accept is that it is not. In fact, it is impossible for them to do so. On June 27, 2005, after hearing the case of Castle Rock v. Gonzales, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that individuals have no right to police protection under the federal Constitution, thus upholding what is known as public-duty doctrine. The police do not exist to protect individuals directly; they exist only to perform the general duties of deterring crime by general patrol and also to investigate after a crime has been committed to detect the perpetrator. They do not have the resources to provide individual protection to those threatened with criminal attack.

What this means is that I am the one legally responsible to defend and protect myself and my family. With the efforts of Mayor Bloomberg, (MAIG) etc. to strip Americans of defensive firearms, how will I be able to defend and protect myself and family? With brooms, mops, and feather dusters? I prefer the firearms that I have today that will give me the advantage required for me to meet my legal responsibility.

In summary, as a law-abiding American citizen I am deeply concerned and fearful of what our elected officials are trying to legislate in Congress. I recommend that all elected officials read and refresh their memory on the content of the U.S. Constitution, specifically the Bill of Rights. I encourage you to focus your legislative efforts on addressing the problems plaguing the mental health system, not the Second Amendment.

As my elected official, as a law-abiding citizen, I expect your support in protecting my Second Amendment rights. If you cannot support me, then I cannot support you in future elections and will seek another candidate that will fight for my rights guaranteed under the U.S. Constitution.

Respectfully,

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads