JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dems are pushing for a armed response. They are literally CAUSING these emergencies and MOST of the citizens are against these laws. Or would be if they understood them better and the implications.

These tyrants are a real problem and threat to America.

Last Edited:
I'm failing to see a problem here. Protests should be peaceful. Weapons should not be present. Doesn't bother me if the state wants to hire a bouncer for a protest. We have the right to assemble, not riot.

We have an un-infringeable right to bear arms. I do have a problem with ELECTED OFFICIALS who are trouncing on rights telling people they cannot bear arms. Serious problems with that. Serious slippery slope. These representatives would have nothing to fear of armed citizens if they would stop infringing on rights.

White supremacist everywhere! white supremacists everywhere! :eek:

photo_2020-01-14_09-12-53_jpg-1233879.jpeg
I think the msm made up their minds on day one, how they are going to portray this event.

Id bet $10 the gov wont even be in the bulding that day and i think he keeps escalating things hopeing they go bad so he can point the finger and say "see i told you they are crazy".

Since the Proglodytes have no reasonable argument, their primary tactic is to demonize and marginalize their opponents. Ad hominem is their strength.

Try to reason with them, you are suddenly a hater, bigot, racist, sexist, homophobic xenophobe.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top