JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Heard this on Lars Larson on the way home yesterday.

He had a guy on there and they were talking about this.

I guess there are White Supremacist groups (5 of them?) in VA that said that they were going to show up and "help the fight" (or something along those lines) against the gun-grabbers.

So, chicken s-it Gov. declares state of emergency. Lars and the guy on the phone were mentioning this is one way the Gov. was going to "fight" the 2A sanctuary cities that popped up all over VA after he announced he was going to ban all guns. They were talking and thinking this was the Gov's "way around" the 2nd amendment, by declaring a "state of emergency" in VA.

Well I hope everybody shows up en mass anyway. I'm not completely sure that open carry at these type of events is beneficial anyway. But, if a mass of well behaving folks show up that will send a very clear message.

Makes sense to a fool. 5 guys (in theory) threaten the government and it's a state of emergency. What's the plan to confiscate all the rural guns again?

Well I hope everybody shows up en mass anyway. I'm not completely sure that open carry at these type of events is beneficial anyway. But, if a mass of well behaving folks show up that will send a very clear message.

Before the state of emergency, a bunch of right wingers would have shown up with signs and, maybe, concealed carry while a bunch of left wingers would have showed up with signs and, maybe, concealed carry.

Fringes on both sides would have shown up with shields, bats, mace, etc.

After the state of emergency, a bunch of right wingers would have shown up with signs and, maybe, concealed carry while a bunch of left wingers would have showed up with signs and, maybe, concealed carry.

Fringes stopped at the door.

I'm failing to see a problem here. Protests should be peaceful. Weapons should not be present. Doesn't bother me if the state wants to hire a bouncer for a protest. We have the right to assemble, not riot.

Before the state of emergency, a bunch of right wingers would have shown up with signs and, maybe, concealed carry while a bunch of left wingers would have showed up with signs and, maybe, concealed carry.

Fringes on both sides would have shown up with shields, bats, mace, etc.

After the state of emergency, a bunch of right wingers would have shown up with signs and, maybe, concealed carry while a bunch of left wingers would have showed up with signs and, maybe, concealed carry.

Fringes stopped at the door.

I'm failing to see a problem here. Protests should be peaceful. Weapons should not be present. Doesn't bother me if the state wants to hire a bouncer for a protest. We have the right to assemble, not riot.
I'm confused by your comments. Have you actually been to any of the pro-2A rallies at the Oregon capitol? If so, you would have seen that there were hundreds of armed citizens, and not a single one of them was shouting about rioting or violence of any kind. I honestly don't understand when people make these comments when the exact opposite is true about actually 2A rallies.

Is there any information about Northam's connection with Bloomburg or Soros? I really think he is pushing for a violent confrontation. I hope he doesn't get what he wants but I remember Kent State, Waco Texas, and Ruby Ridge. Bernie wants millions of Americans to be placed (shoved) into gulags. Welcome to the new Amerika.

Heard this on Lars Larson on the way home yesterday.

He had a guy on there and they were talking about this.

I guess there are White Supremacist groups (5 of them?) in VA that said that they were going to show up and "help the fight" (or something along those lines) against the gun-grabbers.

So, chicken s-it Gov. declares state of emergency. Lars and the guy on the phone were mentioning this is one way the Gov. was going to "fight" the 2A sanctuary cities that popped up all over VA after he announced he was going to ban all guns. They were talking and thinking this was the Gov's "way around" the 2nd amendment, by declaring a "state of emergency" in VA.

That is a most popular card for the Democrats to deal from the bottom of the deck.
Anybody that likes guns or believes in the constitution is a white supremacist now.
Like the Oregon loggers going to the capitol over the new green deal.are the militia .
I better stop now honesty is offensive .:eek:

Last Edited:
That is a most popular card for the Democrats to deal from the bottom of the deck.
Anybody that likes guns or believes in the constitution is a white supremacist now.

Even the guy on the radio was saying that they are Neo-Nazi/Extreme White Supremacist groups.

I'm confused by your comments. Have you actually been to any of the pro-2A rallies at the Oregon capitol? If so, you would have seen that there were hundreds of armed citizens, and not a single one of them was shouting about rioting or violence of any kind. I honestly don't understand when people make these comments when the exact opposite is true about actually 2A rallies.

Have you been to any proud boy or patriot prayer rallies in pdx? They openly allow white supremacists groups to join them and spar with antifa, and those extreme fringes get all of the attention.

The same thing will happen in VA, the white supremacists have already RSVP'd, and will take all the media's attention. Any decent message is lost when those dirtbags show up.

Nope, I steer clear of potential hotspots, especially because my daughter and/or wife is with me the majority of the time that I'm out and about. I catch the highlight reel from afar from: left wing major networks, right wing major networks, independent youtubers, and smaller networks (it takes while to get the full picture, usually).

And I've seen footage of random passersby being harassed, brawls between groups/factions, pepper spray being shot all willy nilly, people with bats, crowbars, other blunt objects.

Fact is, it really doesn't matter if the pro-2A side has shown up armed and behaved peacefully in the past. This is a hot button issue with a predominantly left wing media that likes to declare anyone not on the left as far right, alt right, or any form of nazi/nationalist/white nationalist. These types of events draw out the crazy on both sides and the presence of weapons is an avoidable escalation.

No, it's not fair that pro 2A supporters get the shaft when it comes to media and public perception. So, yes, they have to work harder and smarter. Showing up en masse with rifles slung on their backs is a great way to make the news as a "rogue militia" of "crazy white nationalists." The 2A side should be showing up in their Sunday best to get their point across and help swap public perception to our side.

So if Virginia wants to declare a state of emergency and take a zero tolerance stand to weapons at the event, I'm fine with that. They shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Any decent message is lost when those dirtbags show up.
Damn straight.

So if Virginia wants to declare a state of emergency and take a zero tolerance stand to weapons at the event, I'm fine with that. They shouldn't have been there in the first place.

The bigger picture is the suspension of constitutional rights in a public space. I have no problem with keeping weapons off campus, but gov should not allow Antifa to carry bats/clubs/tireirons while telling others they cannot do the same. Pre-crime should not be a thing just like Red Flag laws should not be a thing.

If a declaration of emergency only prohibited guns, that would be one thing, but it gives broad powers to the gov to suspend many rights.

Shades of Katrina...

... The 2A side should be showing up in their Sunday best to get their point across and help swap public perception to our side. ...
Curating an image to sway opinion is not about what "ought to be" or "what I wish were so" but about what is necessary within the context to be successful.

With a solidly anti 2A media, as well as most in government and the reality than a great many in America are ambivalent and or ignorant about firearm issues we need to do EVERYTHING in our power to get a proper message across.

Everything else is just noise that reduces the effectiveness of the message.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top