JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ie8twtefnoc81.jpg

I'm already buying property east of here...
Sadley the anti-gun cancer is spreading everywhere, best we take the battle to them or all will be lost.
Vote the anti's out and vote in Svoi (Russian for "our own")
I use Russian just in case people do not get off their asses and fight for their freedom and we all end up needing to be able to speak it. o_O

er%2F2%2F4%2F0%2F2%2F2402-our-own-0-460-0-690-crop.jpg

Honestly for Oregon it's the loonies running the states constant attempts on overreach that bother me most. Yes, their open bias and double standards by not being able to loan your property to a trusted person or having to do a BGC. But overall, today, Oregon is not the worst by any stretch. it's trying every day though.

That chart is faulty. WA, unlike VT, does not have a 10 round mag ban and yet we rank lower? I'd like to see the logic there.

At present WA does not have a mag ban, AW ban, suppressor ban, SBR ban, handgun roster, nor permit to purchase, and has shall issue CPLs and state pre emption.

This chart may be assuming that all of the pending bills will be signed into law.

What a unsurprisingly misinformed list. It seems to think that "red state = good gun laws, blue state = bad gun laws".

Case in point - North Carolina has pistol purchase permits. Vermont has mag cap bans (and I believe an AWB). Florida has a ban on open carry.

Oregon, which is ranked lower on the list, has none of those things. Aside from UBC and mandatory safe storage - Oregon is one of the better states for gun laws in the country right now. Hell, until just a few years ago we had better carry laws than Texas.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top