JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Liberal anti-gun readers of the Seattle Times and Seattle P-I.com are having fits over the announcement that the State Republican Party will auction an AR-15 during this weekend’s annual fund raising banquet.
:s0155:

<broken link removed>

Nothing lights a fire in a lib's undies faster than a gun auction. :s0112: :s0114:

What awful people some of the anti-gun nuts are....hoping that those who support second amendment rights have their children killed by gun violence. One of my biggest problems with liberals is they want to control the actions of everybody. If they don't like the raffle they don't have to buy a ticket.

:s0058: What a bunch of whiners.

Never heard a pro-gun person wish an anti-gunner's child would get killed. That's pretty tasteless.

Good article. Uses facts and reality rather than emotion and trumped up statistics. The left probably won't understand...

:s0058: What a bunch of whiners.

Never heard a pro-gun person wish an anti-gunner's child would get killed. That's pretty tasteless.

Good article. Uses facts and reality rather than emotion and trumped up statistics. The left probably won't understand...

Okay, I'll have to check on the price of a ticket and see whether I'd like to buy one in the name of an anti-gunner.

By the way, these people are DBA liberals--or LINOs--as liberals are open minded by definition. These people still practice the same degree of bigotry they did when they wrote the Jim Crow laws.

Whatever, I wouldn't trust these angry people with guns (maybe the problem is they think we're as angry as they) and think their names should be put on the background check list.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top