Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

State GOP raffle of AR makes libs go nuts

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Dave Workman, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2. NWGlockgal

NWGlockgal Oregon Well-Known Member

What awful people some of the anti-gun nuts are....hoping that those who support second amendment rights have their children killed by gun violence. One of my biggest problems with liberals is they want to control the actions of everybody. If they don't like the raffle they don't have to buy a ticket.

3. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

:bawling: What a bunch of whiners.

Never heard a pro-gun person wish an anti-gunner's child would get killed. That's pretty tasteless.

Good article. Uses facts and reality rather than emotion and trumped up statistics. The left probably won't understand...

4. Rotty

Rotty Skagit County Active Member

Makes me wonder. What's more dangerous, a trained person with an AR-15 or a herd of venom spewing prejudice liberals.

5. GuyBMeredith

GuyBMeredith Salem, Oregon Active Member

Okay, I'll have to check on the price of a ticket and see whether I'd like to buy one in the name of an anti-gunner.

By the way, these people are DBA liberals--or LINOs--as liberals are open minded by definition. These people still practice the same degree of bigotry they did when they wrote the Jim Crow laws.

Whatever, I wouldn't trust these angry people with guns (maybe the problem is they think we're as angry as they) and think their names should be put on the background check list.

6. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

I'll bet a dollar to a doughnut that one (libitard) will bid & win it get busted by the popparatzie & claim they were going to turn it over to the PD to be distroyed!!!!