JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This has been on my mind for quite a while, but since SurvivalBlog made their announcement yesterday to take a massive financial hit to STOP supporting via the Amazon affiliate program, we, a community of like minded folks should put our money where our collective mouths are.

Below is a NOT COMPREHENSIVE list of businesses that are openly ANTI 2A.

Please post here your options on researching competing vendors.

And as always supporting the vendors who advertise here is a great investment, these vendors are already here to be out friends

A BIG one missing from the list below is LEVI STRAUSS - your fashion sense be damned.

Here is an ongoing updated list of anti 2A companies - https://www.investingadvicewatchdog.com/Liberal-Companies-Boycott.html

Boycott-List-2014.09.22.png

Last Edited:
List would be shorter if were Pro-2A businesses.
Lot easier to follow that way.

I was thinking the same thing we need a list of WHO TO support.

problem is just like during Obama regime the companies coming out to support 2A will be demonized, protested, and bashed on social media.
As well as plotted against by the IRS, ATF, banks, etc

To what degree are the above listed businesses anti-2A?

Some are pretty obvious, NYT, Rolling Stone, CNN and Google. Some are activist and vocal and still others donate to hostile groups and politicians.

OTOH, there are businesses who, for whatever (misguided) reason may prefer a no guns policy on their premises, but are easily ignored... concealed means concealed.

Many on that list are already on my No-Fly list as they're openly hostile to freedom. I've never heard anything about USBank, Great Wolf Lodge, or Walgreens.

I've boycotted many companies before when l dicovered certain campaign contributions. That was before l learned that almost all corporations hedge and contribute relatively equally to both sides.

I'm not squishy on this, but it's kind of impossible to vet every single company before you do business with them. If lm on E and the only station around has a no guns policy... l guess I'm still getting gas there and I'll know next time.

Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. is taking a step further to advocate for gun control, part of a rapid transition for the retailer that's also a major vendor of firearms in the U.S.

The company has retained Glover Park Group to lobby Congress on the matter, according to a disclosure form filed in late April. The move is unusual for a firm in the retail sector, where few brands tackle such a politically-charged issue for fear it will turn off customers.
Interesting that they are not on your list. Stock at time of announcement that they would be actively lobbying against guns $32. Currently @ $80.

https://archive.ph/ofrBR

Mini here will not boycott Amazon because they have Amazon smiles which they can donate to any charity they want to on that site. I guess this means that they do not take the initiative to donate to their charities on their own.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top