JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well folks, after 2 years with my Glock 43 and >1 year with my P320 full-size 9 mm, I've made the jump to a P365 and P320 X-Five. Time to start all over with my training; going to have to draw a bunch, dry fire a bunch, and order some more ammo. Life is hard. It's okay, you don't have to feel bad for me, I'll handle it.

In all seriousness, I'm happy to listen to any advice regarding tips/tricks/quirks of these two firearms. My first impressions are that the P365 is first-class; I like the newest version of Sig's cases (but I wish a 12-rd mag was included!). The X-Five was in a sub-par case that didn't even fit the gun or the mags; granted, it comes with 4(!) 21-rd(!) mags (Italian) but still - I expected a decent case given the MSRP.

Like I did with my P320FS, I'll post first results from the first range trip. I'm excited to compare the GGI PELT2 trigger to the X-Five's version. Has anyone tried Graygun's flat-faced trigger for their P365 yet?

Brothers from the same mother:
IMG_E1385.jpg

IMG_E1386.jpg
Stay tuned...

Got mine from Sig store using their 25% discount card. Yes, worth the cost.

With around 900 down the tube of mine, running properly with no identified 'issues'. Now & then very minor 'primer drag' sign on fired primer, yet no symptoms.

More 'bad news': have test accuracy targets using about 8 different boolits, out to 50'.

So far my best groups are from the Sig 365 V series defense loads. They too are a bit spendy.

Love Sigs but the G19/G26 combo with the shared mags and all is a hard combo to beat for the price. Beautiful pair though...congrats.

a hard combo to beat

If I had ever been able to develop the skill to get better than 'minute of pumpkin' accuracy from even the vaunted m34, any of the nearly dozen models I tried to master from the very first 19 & 23 on the market, I'd be singing their praises too. Ultimately I had to divorce all my Glocks:mad:

If I had ever been able to develop the skill to get better than 'minute of pumpkin' accuracy from even the vaunted m34, any of the nearly dozen models I tried to master from the very first 19 & 23 on the market, I'd be singing their praises too. Ultimately I had to divorce all my Glocks:mad:
Luger Vs. Browning grip angle. I get what you're saying though. Thankfully I cut my teeth on Glock and now I'm damaged goods...:D

My Glock 43 was the only one I could stay married to... for a few years...

I am going with Springfield I guess, I bought the XDM 10MM 5.25 and liked it enough to buy a 4.5 version too.

That said I am buying 40 S&W, 357 Sig, and 10 MM as my main focus.

I did but a New Taurus 9MM a PT-111 G2C so I can directly compare it to my existing PT-111 G2 (Which I like) I would prefer it to be a PT-140 G2C in 40, but maybe later.

I also have couple new 380's, a Ruger LC-380 and a Taurus Spectrum. I shot 14 round of PMC hardball and 7 rounds of Underwood XTP +P each which is not enough to really form an opinion, but they are promising. The new Charter Arms six shot 380 Pitbull is calling.

I like the one XDM 10MM really well so far, 90 rounds in, no nice words for my G-20, also 90 rounds in, but started to fail to return to battery the last 45 rounds. Great single shot Glock. I have cleaned and re-lubed it and will shoot another 45 round when the skies clear on weekdays.

We have G-17, 20, 29, and two 42's. So not Glock haters, but the only ones that interest me are a used G-22 (40S&W) new G-31 (357 Sig) and the Wowzer G-19X. The wife might like a G-17 G5.

Got mine from Sig store using their 25% discount card. Yes, worth the cost.

With around 900 down the tube of mine, running properly with no identified 'issues'. Now & then very minor 'primer drag' sign on fired primer, yet no symptoms.

More 'bad news': have test accuracy targets using about 8 different boolits, out to 50'.

So far my best groups are from the Sig 365 V series defense loads. They too are a bit spendy.
Ordered one from gunmagwarehouse.com; on it's way!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top