JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All,

I seem to have a hard time finding competition stuff for sale locally. I was thinking we could start a list or OR and WA retailers that have competition items for sale. So maybe like this:

Store XXXX (Portland, OR) -- Belts, Blade-Tech Holsters, Uncle Mikes Mag Pouches.

I will update the list at the top too.

What type of competition ? I used to shoot small bore position gallery and outdoor 3-position and prone (.22) and have a complete setup: rifle, sights, jacket, etc. all in very good condition that I would like to sell. anyone still shoot small bore?

and even so, what kind of competition gear would you have your local reseller stock?
black powder? race gun fodder? race guns? BR rifles? CAS gear? How many serious competitors live in the local area? Enough to make it worth the gun shop owner's while to stock specialty items? Chances are 90% that if he did that to any significant he would be out of business in less than a year. If you happen to live near Russ Haydon or Fred Sinclair or Lester Bruno etc.... you are blessed--otherwise---- You should be thankful--wildly, deleriously thankful that you live in an age where you can not only browse ALL the new competition gear online, but also compare prices for the best deals. If you were a real competitor you would know this. If you are just starting out then---- An alternative, if you cannot get a credit card or a bank account that lets you transact business online, is to establish a good (cash) relationship with a dealer in your area who has access to match grade components and gear.......this is all self evident...........

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top