JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have a 1923 Colt commercial 1911. i would be curious what you paid for your 1912. Plus I have a series 70 national match made in the 80's thats pretty mint too. Havent shot either, not sure I will. Have a smith 1911 and a kimber to keep me busy. Plus I now carry a Walther PPQ, that thing is the cats meow for me lately.
Is that PPQ a 9 or 40? I have been looking at that gun for awhile. Waiting to see one in a dealers case so I can grab it up. I have a .40 PPS that I had some problems with, but I still like the gun.

I have a blued Trooper Mkiii. Great shooting gun!! You could put mag rounds through it all day and be just fine!!!
My uncle could hit a toilet seat at 100yards with it the first time I took it out. I just like making the soup cans fly at 20 yards!!!!

Great gun! I would not count a Colt collection complete with out one!! It was the 'must have' service pistol back in the day, and it was what my
father in law carried when he was an officer.

I bought a New Agent a month ago, two years ago bought a full sized Government. Was given a Colt trooper .357 and Colt Lightining 38-40 (rifle) that have been in the family for years.

My least favorite so far is the new agent. Was leary of the trench sights, but after shooting it I really wish it had irons. I put the Crimson Trace grips on which made it a lot better.

I have an 8" Python that is my 3rd Python. All were from the Colt Custom Shop with Elliason sights and action jobs.
Also have an Argentine 1911 Colt with terrible rear sight that pinches my ribs in IWB holster.
Used to have a Colt Agent snubbie.

just one, an "Army Special" in .32-20

P6027011.jpg

Considering putting it up for sale to get a RIA/Armscor 1911... But, it was a gift from a special lady friend, so .....

chunkeymonkey66 nice collection! I paid $6500 for my 1912. I was very lucky to find it as they run around 10k. I have a Kimber and Sig 1911's to shoot. There are so many nice guns around and its great hearing and seeing what everyone has!

I have let a lot of Colts slip through my hands in the past. Some I regret and some I do not. The ones I currently own are the ones pictured below.

Detective Special SF-VI
ColtSF-VI.jpg

Magnum Carry
cmc1.jpg

Anaconda
Anoconda4.jpg

Python
Python.jpg

Combat Commander
ColtCbtCmdr.jpg

Officer's Model
ColtOfficers.jpg