JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got hosed twice this week. One really P.O.ed me. I went out of my way for a guy who swore up and down he would take it and I waited 4 hours among other things and still never came I drove 80 miles round trip and a wasted day. I am leaving negative feedbacks from now on. I hate getting hosed and wasting time muchless a day.

I had the same problem left feedback a couple weeks ago and the guy retaliated leaving me negative feedback.... you can go to my feedback to see who it is.

I got hosed twice this week. One really P.O.ed me. I went out of my way for a guy who swore up and down he would take it and I waited 4 hours among other things and still never came I drove 80 miles round trip and a wasted day. I am leaving negative feedbacks from now on. I hate getting hosed and wasting time muchless a day.
It seems people these days have very little personal honor. I just got hosed by a guy on gunbroker that outbid another guy for my EMP then wanted to negotiate payment and shipping outside of stated terms. He then said he would just buy it locally if I did not agree to his new terms.

It seems people these days have very little personal honor. I just got hosed by a guy on gunbroker that outbid another guy for my EMP then wanted to negotiate payment and shipping outside of stated terms. He then said he would just buy it locally if I did not agree to his new terms.

I completely agree! It used to be a mans word meant something these days pfft!

I had the same problem left feedback a couple weeks ago and the guy retaliated leaving me negative feedback.... you can go to my feedback to see who it is.

Sounds like he's making up an excuse that has to do with how your item was advertised or that he learned something that made him change his mind. However, if he said he would take it without knowing enough about it he definitely needs to have negative feedback. If I don't know enough about something someone has for sale and can't tell in the photos that I will definitely take something I just tell the seller that I'm very interested but would like to take a look at it.

This site has an ignore list feature so when you see someone else have a bad deal with someone and you trust their side of the story it is easy to ensure you never deal with that person. ;)

Sounds like he's making up an excuse that has to do with how your item was advertised or that he learned something that made him change his mind. However, if he said he would take it without knowing enough about it he definitely needs to have negative feedback. If I don't know enough about something someone has for sale and can't tell in the photos that I will definitely take something I just tell the seller that I'm very interested but would like to take a look at it.

This site has an ignore list feature so when you see someone else have a bad deal with someone and you trust their side of the story it is easy to ensure you never deal with that person. ;)

All deals are subject to inspection, If it doesn't click right, you don't have to buy it. On Gunbroker most sellers have a 3 day non firing inspection, and you can pay to ship it back for refund, if it isn't right.

All deals are subject to inspection, If it doesn't click right, you don't have to buy it. On Gunbroker most sellers have a 3 day non firing inspection, and you can pay to ship it back for refund, if it isn't right.

All buyers are welcome to avoid saying "I'll take it." If they want to add stipulations that should be made clear when replying about any item. "I'll take it" means you know enough about it that you will take it. This is not gunbroker and I don't think most sellers there do have that inspection period.

Maybe with every bit of feedback received, there should be an opportunity to respond. For example, if a purchaser flakes and gets negative feedback, and then retaliates by leaving negative feedback and saying something like, "The gun wasn't as advertised" the seller can respond right underneath, with something like "Had sharp, detailed photos of actual item posted. Buyer never showed."

Maybe with every bit of feedback received, there should be an opportunity to respond. For example, if a purchaser flakes and gets negative feedback, and then retaliates by leaving negative feedback and saying something like, "The gun wasn't as advertised" the seller can respond right underneath, with something like "Had sharp, detailed photos of actual item posted. Buyer never showed."

It is already that way now! :s0155:

I just got disappointed on Gunbroker but I'm not leaving negative feedback. I hit a $300 "buy it now" for a Winchester Defender that would appear to be almost "like new, unfired." I immediately started emailing the seller every day trying to finish the deal. Finally last night I got an email saying the auction was a mistake and they didn't have the gun.

I'll never know if he told the truth that it was a duplicate of an earlier auction where the gun had sold, or whether they sold it in their store, or whether he just had seller's remorse about the price. I suspect the latter, but I sure don't know.

Here's the auction: Link

I'm not really out anything except the effort to continually search for the gun and to bid and email. I'm not going to risk retaliatory feedback, and besides It could be an honest mistake. ??

That said, I've had only good luck here at NWF and every major deal I've done has required me to drive to Salem or Portland or to Jack's in Sweet Home. I've also sent money and trade items here with no problems except for one really slow shipper here.

I'm not leaving negative here and risk retaliation unless I really get screwed.

You can't leave negative feedback when transactions are not made.

I had few times people backing out too. But again, this forum was not made to sell or buy stuff.

Next time when you have actual buyer and other interested buyers, tell them it's pending and Ill let you know you, if it's sold or not. Instead of telling them it's sold like you actually got paid and hand over the item.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top