JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
if you have heard about the recent news on gamestop stock going from $20/share to over $300 in less than a few weeks, well, we are about to send silver to $1,000/oz

Everyone is talking about this... Im surprised it hasnt been posted on here yet..

Start buying Physical Silver, not paper or silver stocks. Take delivery of it and hold it. This is a once in a lifetime chance, this will never happen in our lifetime again.

Silver is at $27/oz now, we are going to take it to $1,000. the silver market is TINY. if only a small amount of investors bought it all up, the price would explode. i have been buying for over 15 years, and i am a millennial.... i have always had my faith in Silver.

Start telling your friends,
family members, neighbors, coworkers ,ect.. to buy Physical Silver

Dont forget, silver and gold has been money for thousands of years.. No fiat dollar has ever lasted.. The USD is about to go to zero.

Zt1HVA7.png

Well, James Rickards said gold is headed to $15k, so silver should go to the moon.

I recently ordered a bunch of 1oz. copper rounds..... why not.... $2.99 per coin. If silver goes to $500 let's say, I'm sure copper will go up a bit too. Heck, if things don't pan out, I can make bullets out of those coins lol.

Inflation and 10 year yield are a few things on my radar. Obtaining physical stuff like ammo, gold, silver, copper, and other metals would be a wise move. Become as debt free as possible also.

You don't buy metals to make money, unless your business is to buy and sell.

You get metals to preserve your purchasing power, to avoid nominal confusion.

I stay away from cryptos as well.... just my opinion and choice.... obviously.

Well....if all else fails you could always try making bullets out of silver.

Aloha, Mark

PS...for the Werewolves..... not Cavemen.
caveman-geico.jpg Yup...I certainly feel better about that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top