JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I see so much discussion here, (on this forum) by so many, with brutally valid & legal points, it makes me wonder just how many individuals are actually writing their local papers editorial boards & writing their elected officials? Add to that, how often?
I write (email) every damn day to my federal elected reps. (murray, cantwell, newhouse) on issues I consider critical. I don't give a rat if they like it or not. I do the same with state rep issues. I write them EVERY DAMN DAY. Send your issues to your local rag EVERY DAMN DAY.

Granted, most, if not all, of our asswipe federal elected officials require html bullbubblegum email responses, but we need to suffer through their bullbubblegum in order to get our message through. Here's some advice to help. Build a message and make it a text file on your desktop. Use that text msg as a copy/paste into your msg to your elected official. Send the msg EVERY DAMN DAY! Why care if they don't appreciate it if they don't care about abbrogratting your legal/civil rights! At least your message is now a legal document.

Washington State elected officials have actual email addresses. Unknown about other states.

I'M all about making noise and getting our cause into the public view. If we don't, we're going to be screwed. Make some damn noise! If nothing else, take out ads in your local nickel or whatever is in your neck of the woods.

Dan

I see so much discussion here, (on this forum) by so many, with brutally valid & legal points, it makes me wonder just how many individuals are actually writing their local papers editorial boards & writing their elected officials? Add to that, how often?
I write (email) every damn day to my federal elected reps. (murray, cantwell, newhouse) on issues I consider critical. I don't give a rat if they like it or not. I do the same with state rep issues. I write them EVERY DAMN DAY. Send your issues to your local rag EVERY DAMN DAY.

Granted, most, if not all, of our asswipe federal elected officials require html bullbubblegum email responses, but we need to suffer through their bullbubblegum in order to get our message through. Here's some advice to help. Build a message and make it a text file on your desktop. Use that text msg as a copy/paste into your msg to your elected official. Send the msg EVERY DAMN DAY! Why care if they don't appreciate it if they don't care about abbrogratting your legal/civil rights! At least your message is now a legal document.

Washington State elected officials have actual email addresses. Unknown about other states.

I'M all about making noise and getting our cause into the public view. If we don't, we're going to be screwed. Make some damn noise! If nothing else, take out ads in your local nickel or whatever is in your neck of the woods.

Dan
I agree with you in part but I think your efforts will turn into noise when the reps recieve the same message from the same source day after day. I would encourage others to put more thought and creativity in to writing your letters and send them by snail mail when you can afford too. Email is better than no mail though. The more moderate anti gun pols should be the most targeted group for letters. @deckert I applaud your efforts and persistence. Good luck up there in WA.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top