Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

"Staring down the barrel of Swiss gun traditions"

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Mutoman, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Mutoman

Mutoman North Bend Active Member

2. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

Hitler would have loved activists like Mr. Schnebli. There is a reason he chose not to invade Switzerland. Of course, in our 'modern' society, such concerns are silly and unfounded, right :) .

Personally, I didn't know that the Swiss got to keep their arms when done with service. I hope they do not vote their freedoms away.

Keith

3. Tom

Tom sw Wa New Member

Even over there journalists haven't a clue about firearms. She stated the rifle was capable of destroying everything within its "400 meter trajectory"
    400 meter range sounds like a pellet rifle or slingshot.

4. Jaybo

Jaybo Olympia Washington Member

400 meters is a wee bit over 425 yards. I don't know what kind of SlingShot your using??? But I want one!!!!! :paranoid:

My pellet gun is good to about 75 yards... 100 on a good day!! :thumbup:

just sayin....

5. Tom

Tom sw Wa New Member

Not sure of actual range, but 000 buck shot at a 45 degree angle from a wrist rocket goes a long way before I lose sight of it. Probably should try it on a calm lake some day. I suppose a rock wouldn't go very far, but I use lead and it flies pretty good.
    I can't hit well past 50 yds or so with my rws 34, but it should fly a lot farther than 100 yds. Never tried it for range, so I'm just guessing.
    I'm not talking about hitting at that range, just overall range.

6. JumpWing

JumpWing NK WA Member

A few viewer comments at the top of the list are typical anti-gun rhetoric, but several of the comments that follow dismantle the b.s.