JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't drink much coffee but I bought one at Starbucks in Roseburg. I mentioned the proposed boycott but they didn't know. I let them know I supported their pro-gun policies anyway.

I worked today so any sort of open carry was out of the question for me, but at least when I got my coffee at the Starbucks in the Newberg Fred Meyer there were about 10 people waiting in line in front of me. Boycott? What boycott?

Medford South Fred Meyer Starbuck was the same as those listed above... I talked to the girl behind the counter about the 'boycot' and she didn't know anything about it...

Deen_Ad and I met up & chatted over coffee at the Starbucks in Hazel Dell (Vancouver) at 78th & Hwy 99. No OC; but no "boycotters" either. The store was plenty busy; no sign of anyone protesting Starbuck's policies.

Yep, we'll have to do it again and maybe get some range time in too. I wanted to get out to English Pit Friday but the wife wants to go "camping". If you consider it "camping" in a 41' motorhome!

Good talking to you Mike and yes, I do remember meeting you at the BBQ at Vancouver Lake last year. My wife remembers you too.

I'm a little late to the party. I had to find a parking spot since I had second thoughts on taking the MAX from Loyd center.

I'm at the 2nd & Main Starbucks right now, not sure if anyone is at the one on Taylor. I have a few hours of parking so I'm goin to mill around for a bit before heading to the Starbucks in Oregon City at 5PM( 1900 SE McLoughlin Blvd )

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Maybe it was you we saw there. Were you with a friend? My girlfriend and I came in around 5 hung out for a few minutes then had to get going. sorry we didn't have time to chat. I was just happy to see we weren't the only ones lol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top