JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Happy Valentine's Day NWFA:love:

guns_coffee_starbucks_vday.jpg

Valentines-Day-Gun-Sign.jpg

If there isn't a Starbucks near you, or even if there is, you can show your appreciation for Starbucks Corporate by sending them a note here: http://www.starbucks.com/customer-service/contact/company-information-form

Remind your friends :) http://www.facebook.com/events/261743290558881/

Well, here in Portland the protest/boycott sure is a bust. I passed five Starbucks on my way in to work, and not a one had a protest outside. The two I walked by (so could see inside) were certainly just as busy as normal. I bought a mocha and a donut at the one at SW 2nd & Main St. At SW 2nd & Taylor, the only person outside chatting people up is the homeless lady selling the "Street Roots" newspaper.

I'll be back at the 2nd & Main Starbucks at noon. "Guns & Coffee" T-shirt, Gun Owners Caucus blue baseball cap. (And probably, just for sheer irony value, the Timbers soccer supporters group's "People's Republic of Portland" black and red scarf. Say what you want about the silliness of soccer supporters wearing scarves, they're dead useful in the Winter - the season the REST of the world plays soccer.)

Drink up with your Valentine at Starbucks

Today is supposed to see the launch of a boycott by gun prohibitionists against Seattle-based coffee giant Starbucks because that business has the audacity to serve all customers rather than become a pawn in a game of social bigotry targeting legally-armed citizens.

<broken link removed>

There is one at 2nd and Taylor (inside the World Trade Center building,) and a new one (only a few months old) at 2nd and Main on the SE corner, in the new "First and Main" building. Here is a street view of where it is: SW 2nd & Main St Portland OR - Google Maps (During building construction.) It is directly across from Portland Police Central Precinct. (There were two Multnomah County Sheriffs there this morning.)

(Then there's the one at 1st and Columbia inside the Umpqua building.)

There is one at 2nd and Taylor (inside the World Trade Center building,) and a new one (only a few months old) at 2nd and Main on the SE corner, in the new "First and Main" building. Here is a street view of where it is: SW 2nd & Main St Portland OR - Google Maps (During building construction.) It is directly across from Portland Police Central Precinct. (There were two Multnomah County Sheriffs there this morning.)

(Then there's the one at 1st and Columbia inside the Umpqua building.)

Nice meeting you this afternoon!

Funny thing happened after you left.
Guy sat down next to me but never said anything and I didnt bother to ask as I was about ready to leave. Then he got up and I saw his OWB holster poke out from under his jacket so on the way out I asked him if he was NWFA. 'Nope' LOL
I think he was LEO in plain clothes. Told him why I was there and he said something funny about not being able to carry a rifle in there so folks could identify each other. LOL

Hah! Sounds like we have a few odd-people-out participating too at least. (If he wasn't a plainclothes officer.)

Excellent to meet you as well. Always nice to put a face with an anonymous online name. :)

I'm a little late to the party. I had to find a parking spot since I had second thoughts on taking the MAX from Loyd center.

I'm at the 2nd & Main Starbucks right now, not sure if anyone is at the one on Taylor. I have a few hours of parking so I'm goin to mill around for a bit before heading to the Starbucks in Oregon City at 5PM( 1900 SE McLoughlin Blvd )

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Whoops, I misread that part then.

Wow. Reading the comments on some news stories there are nutjobs on both sides commenting. Sad reading some "liberal"s decrying the use of the word "choice" in this. *sigh* Unfortunately, we still have a ways to go. Oh well, I went there today, and supported them in the face of TWO boycotts.

My plans to go to Starbucks today were a flop. The only one I had time to get to was the one on SW Taylors/Terwillinger. There wasn't a spot to park for two blocks. Giant line. Forget it. At least the boycott turned out to be a really pathetic FAIL.

Deen_Ad and I met up & chatted over coffee at the Starbucks in Hazel Dell (Vancouver) at 78th & Hwy 99. No OC; but no "boycotters" either. The store was plenty busy; no sign of anyone protesting Starbuck's policies.

my wife and i and 2 of our kids hit the one in aberdeen this am and used 2 dollar bills to pay for it the bills to represent the 2nd hope everyone else got a chance to go and if yall can keep it up for a good while and use 2 dollar bills

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top