JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What!?!? is that the world famous colt? :D. Awesome picture, it captured the whole meaning behind carrying a gun openly or concealed. You, your daughter, your legally carried gun, and your daily routine. Warms my heart.

That pic is just awesome, Its me and one of my daughters, about time one of them reporters took a pic in a positive light

Wonderful pic; there is definitely a thousand words in that photo and none of them bad!

The anti's need to shed their ignorance of who we are, we are not criminals, we are daddy's and mommy's that love our kids and want to protect our families.

Wonderful pic; there is definitely a thousand words in that photo and none of them bad!

The anti's need to shed their ignorance of who we are, we are not criminals, we are daddy's and mommy's that love our kids and want to protect our families.

The only problem with this pic is I have twins , now I need a pic with baby b that is equally cool

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top