JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:

”…Maybe more people spend their money at Starbucks because they don’t mind rubbing elbows with legally-armed citizens, and because they support this company’s gutsy position. Maybe more people started buying Starbucks coffee because they know they are welcome – along with their cash – in a Starbucks store.”

<broken link removed>

Or try this:

<broken link removed>

It would be nice to believe that people are going to Starbucks to support their 2A stance. Does anyone have any data showing that revenues are down a corresponding amount at the other coffee shops? Starbucks is up around $100m, so are other coffee shops down a combined $100m, or are people just spending more money right now?

I don't drink coffee, but I know my wife has been going to Dutch Bros more since they didn't fire the employee that shot the BG a few weeks before Christmas. We definitely believe in "voting" with our dollars.

I go to Starbucks because I got a bunch of gift cards for Christmas but it is nice to know that they support open carry and sane gun regulations. When I have the need to spend real money on coffee or tea I'll be sure to do it there.

I like starbucks alright. I care less about their politics than how good the coffee is, but being pro-gun is always a nice bump in their favor too. :) I consider starbucks a decent middle-of-the-road coffee shop. About half the local ones are worse and about half are better, at least in my experience. If I'm travelling and just want a decent cup of joe and don't know the area too well, starbucks is a safe bet.

When the Pete's Coffee thing came out about them not allowing concealed carry, every time I went into a Starbucks and ordered a coffee I spoke with the manager and told them I buy coffee here because of your stance on the 2nd amendment, and I say thank you very much.

I also think that with the incident at Dutch Bros we should not purchase coffee there until they change their stance on firearms there.

I am sorry, but this is just a case of trying to connect dots that do not go together. I am glad Starbucks chooses to abide by local gun laws, but there is no indication that it has hurt or helped them in anyway.

I am sorry, but this is just a case of trying to connect dots that do not go together. I am glad Starbucks chooses to abide by local gun laws, but there is no indication that it has hurt or helped them in anyway.

Gotta agree with this. Trying to make the case that Starbucks sales are up because they won't exclude open carriers from their stores where states allow it just hasn't been proven, at least not from any data I have seen. Even if Starbucks has the data supporting that theory I seriously doubt they would release it. They want to remain Neutral. Think of them as the Switzerland of coffee shops.

That being said, I'm glad Starbucks has taken the stance they have.

All true but the propaganda machine works both directions, as with the anti-gun propaganda using negative propaganda for shock value we the pro-gunners can take the same opportunities! ;)

I also think that with the incident at Dutch Bros we should not purchase coffee there until they change their stance on firearms there.

I thought they did not fire the employee or anything and everything ended up hunky dory? Anyway, I don't buy coffee there for other reasons.... it's even worse than seattle's best! :p (we need a barfing smiley face)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top