JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
View attachment 268123
299&campaignid=1053&zoneid=5361&loc=1&referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.weaselzippers.us%2F&cb=b0bc42146e.gif

No Joke: MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry Calls Star Wars Racist Because Darth Vader Wore Black Suit…

I'm sorry to report our own Bill fell and cracked his head open upon hearing her comments, Nick and I are rushing him to the hospital.
Via Red Alert:
For Social Justice Warriors (SJW) everything breaks down to race and gender — even characters from a galaxy far far away.
On MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry Sunday, the host went on a tirade how she is annoyed about the racism in the Star Wars movies surrounding the character of Darth Vader.
"Yeah, like, the part where (Darth Vader) was totally a black guy whose name basically was James Earl Jones, who, and we were all, but while he was black, he was terrible and bad and awful and used to cut off white men's hands, and didn't, you know, actually claim his son," Perry said. "But as soon as he claims his son and goes over to the good, he takes off his mask and he is white. Yes, I have many, many feelings about that, but I will try to put them over here."
Jones voiced over the masked Darth Vader character, but was never seen on camera playing the bad guy. In the prequels Anakin Skywalker was always white as he were both of his children, so the only one confused was Perry.
https://youtu.be/xiY4Ur99U3g

Wow. I can't believe MSNBC doesn't have a urinalysis program in effect to catch their employees abusing illegal drugs. I mean, how can you explain her beliefs.....her mind must be permanently degraded from the abuse of cocaine, PSP, or LSD.

So you have a corrupt black guy, breaking all kinds of dark evil laws, in charge of a whole army of white guys carrying blasters. Truth is stranger than fiction, or something like that,,,

Maybe she's more offended that he is the spitting image of her messiah, the obamantion,,,

yes, because the whole time when george lucas was putting someone from the 'darkside' in a all black suit really screams 'i hate n......'

give me a GD F'n break. NOONE made u watch the movie...

It's racist because there were no Ballchinnians. Like in ''Men In Black''! :s0123:

Wait? Maybe that makes it sexist? :s0023:

No.................. Would it be LGB insensitive? :s0002:

View attachment 268179
Darth Vader and those Balls:s0068: on this guys chin remind me of the Mel Brooks version of ''StarWars'' His movie ''SpaceBalls'' was great, he changed the character name's a bit, like Darth Vader was Fart Vapor and Han Solo was Ham Salad. :s0064:

View attachment 268123
View attachment 268124

No Joke: MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry Calls Star Wars Racist Because Darth Vader Wore Black Suit…

I'm sorry to report our own Bill fell and cracked his head open upon hearing her comments, Nick and I are rushing him to the hospital.
Via Red Alert:
For Social Justice Warriors (SJW) everything breaks down to race and gender — even characters from a galaxy far far away.
On MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry Sunday, the host went on a tirade how she is annoyed about the racism in the Star Wars movies surrounding the character of Darth Vader.
"Yeah, like, the part where (Darth Vader) was totally a black guy whose name basically was James Earl Jones, who, and we were all, but while he was black, he was terrible and bad and awful and used to cut off white men's hands, and didn't, you know, actually claim his son," Perry said. "But as soon as he claims his son and goes over to the good, he takes off his mask and he is white. Yes, I have many, many feelings about that, but I will try to put them over here."
Jones voiced over the masked Darth Vader character, but was never seen on camera playing the bad guy. In the prequels Anakin Skywalker was always white as he were both of his children, so the only one confused was Perry.
https://youtu.be/xiY4Ur99U3g

Simple explanation here. Darth Vader was simply a white black man, just like Michael Jackson:

jackofacialhair.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads