JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all!

Another cool little pistol on the sale/trading block. This is a Star 'S' series .380 pistol. The magwell is stamped SS, and that is one of the model identifiers for this pistol. It is basically a mini 1911 without the grip safety. I have owned this pistol for 18-ish years, and have had it professionally reblued. A friend and I made the wooden grips for it. They are birdseye maple, finished with tongue oil. The grip screws need to be replaced with a proper black set, but the originals were way too short for the new grips. I do not have the factory grips anymore, they had cracked and were useless.

I shot (and cleaned) this pistol just this weekend, still shoots very well. It comes with 1 factory mag (7 round) and one AM mag in stainless (8 round).

I am asking $300 or similar trade value. Things I am interested in. Kel Tec PF9 or P11, Glock 17, 19, or 22. Gen 3 or possibly Gen 2 if well-loved. Ruger 10/22, Mosin Nagant Carbines, Ruger P-series pistols. I mainly like 9mm, but hey, tell me what you have to trade, who knows? No shotguns please.

FTF in the Tacoma area, near Ft. Lewis, though I will drive for the right deal.
Thanks for looking!
Chris

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.