JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is called a 10 shot harmonica gun. I am not sure of the maker because I have not taken it to anyone to look at it. The owner of the company I worked for gave it to me when I retired after 45 years. His Son told me he got it in a auction in NY for around $11K.It is pretty cool.
Thanks
James
Wow, what a gift! Does it use cartridges or cap and ball? Ya don't see one of those everday!

1) The harmonica pistol is percussion, as indicated by the nipples on top of the sliding magazine.
2) When I worked as a gunsmith I had occasion to work on Star pistols, and I thought they had pretty good build quality. The European style sear and disconnect made it a lot easier than a 1911 to get a nice trigger pull.
3) Llama pistols OTOH were not so well made. In fact I would even go so far as to say they suck.
4) The Astra Spud Guns came in some obscure calibers too, incl. 9mm Largo. And they were straight blowback.