JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My brother and I purchased an old Star model B for our amazing father's birthday this year. Looking for an original "GI" style Star belt holster for it. After some searching the one that he would love would be leather with brass closure flap and integrated magazine pouch. The magazines are a pain to find I know but it seems like the triple K mags are crap.
If you all have any more info or leads on the two it would be much appreciated.
Thanks ya'll.

b-german-holster.jpg

The only mags I have ever found for my Model B were either orphans from the gun they belong to (marked with the last 3 digits of a guns serial number) or cheaper 9 round mags that had to be fiddled with to get to work correctly.

You might try looking on GUNBROKER for Mags.

As to the Holster sorry never seen one for sale.

A tip either wear gloves when firing or NEVER EVER get up on the Beavertail as the Hammer will come and bite the web of your thumb something nasty.

thanks for the reply.
I have three mags already but two are in bad shape. I'm thinking about making a holster order to someone for my BHP so maybe I'll ask to get one for the star made. Do you have any alternative holster options that would be a good choice?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.