JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
EDIT: SOLD!

Selling my Star Model B 9MM pistol that I don't need anymore in my collection. Note I have never fired it personally but the bore doesn't seem pitted too bad (see picture) and the action works fine. Non matching numbers on magazine and gun, and doesn't seem re-blued.

NOTE: Will be only able to meetup with sellers on weekends. Also will be writing down/take photo of OR drivers licenses details (name and license #) for my records, or if SB941 passes an FFL. Will only drive an hour outside of PDX for delivery.

IMG_7485.JPG

IMG_7486.JPG

IMG_7487.JPG

IMG_7490.JPG

IMG_7493.JPG

Last Edited:
Selling my Star Model B 9MM pistol that I don't need anymore in my collection. Note I have never fired it personally but the bore doesn't seem pitted too bad (see picture) and the action works fine. Non matching numbers on magazine and gun, and doesn't seem re-blued.

NOTE: Will be only able to meetup with sellers on weekends. Also will be writing down/take photo of OR drivers licenses details (name and license #) for my records, or if SB941 passes an FFL. Will only drive an hour outside of PDX for delivery.
looking to buy. joe 503-747-2329

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.