JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale I have a Star brand model 30m in 9mm. Its a full steel frame, 4.3" barrel approx. commander style hammer, ambidextrious safety, DA/SA, and the lightest single action trigger ive ever felt. Also has orange rear sights and a white front blade.

This things a dream to shoot. Its in perfect condition, and the finish is 99%. These are pretty rare in this condition, and it has two magazines! If you didnt know, this pistol was the runner up for the USAF sidearm contract, and beat bot ruger and smith and wesson, and only lost to Beretta for political reasons. These are still deployed in certain military units across the globe.

This is my first post here, so pardon me if im breaking any "northwest firearms etiquette". My phone speaker is busted so email or text message is preffered form of contact.

Looking for 400 cash for the package, or we can work a trade if youve got a .38 revolver

text anytime :)

Eugene Oregon. I can take pics after work and email/text to anyone who wants one. All Star Model 30m"s look the same so if you want a generic idea of it, do a quick google and I can reply with pics tonight!

This is random, but what is written on the slide? The Star brand is from the Basque Country, where all of my grandparents are from. Our last name is Etcheberry and the company's full name is Star Bonafacio Etcheverria. I bought a model BM for that reason alone...and might consider doing so again!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.