JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for one of those Spanish-made 1911 copies in 9mm. They were made in the Basque Country and since I'm Basque too I figure I've got an ethnic obligation to have one of those in my safe. I've seen a bunch of them on here but the ads always close before they're sold, so I'm sure there must be more than a few floating around out there. If you've got one I want to buy it! I'm thinking I'd like to spend around $250, but PM me and we'll work out details.

I share your love of these Euskadi pistols, which are truly remarkable, undervalued, and becoming more and more rare now that they aren't made at all any more. I have a Star Firestar M43 9mm Exc. in box with two mags, but you may have unrealistic expectations about the value of these guns, which are all steel and built with bygone-era craftsmanship. PM me if you are interested. But I don't see parting with mine for less than $500. In five years, I'll sell it for twice that. Or just keep it nicely polished in my safe.

I have a model B from right after WWII and I would be hard pressed to sell it for less then $500.00 especially with the 3 factory and 2 aftger market mags I have with it

Just saying

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top