JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The way I look at it, what have you got to lose, its never gonna fire without a replaced firing pin, so get a bigger hammer and a stout brass drift.

Depending on the firing pin shape, if you can't find one you might try making one. Here is the broken and finished firing pin and the drill bit I made it from.
Between numbered, fractional, decimal and metric drill bits available you should find one the right size. All I used was a grinder, file and a drill press as a lathe using the file as a cutter. And a little sanding paper. Going on five years and maybe 500 rounds.
Annealed it to work and then heat treated it both with a propane hand torch;
IMG_20140503_182802_513.jpg

OK I like that idea with the drill bit I have lots of those lying around I never thought of that that is a good idea another guy said he made one out of stainless round stock also a good idea I have not been able to do any more work on it for few day's my real job lol requires me to be away from the house for few days at a time so start again when I can

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top