JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For (forgotten) perspective: there are 37,000 who die violently each year in the US. Men, women, children, babies.
Violently, suddenly and with no apparent defense.
102 each day!
On average 2 per state.
A crisis!
Something must be done!

Traffic accidents.

It seems that licensing, registration and prohibiting certain people from driving have not made that much of a dent in the daily death toll.
Too true. Look, motor vehicles are extremely lethal and very dangerous in the wrong hands. I think every driver should have to pass a psych eval tied to an ignition kill switch. When our AI masters determine we are of sound mental condition, only then are we permitted to turn the key.

Last Edited:
Too true. Look, motor vehicles are extremely lethal and very dangerous in the wrong hands. I think every driver should have to pass a psych eval tied to an ignition kill switch. When our AI masters determine we are of sound mental condition, only then are we permitted to turn the key.

If I get a DUI I won't be allowed to drive. If I get a felony no gun for me. I'm fine having the minority opinion here that if you unfit to the point where you need to take psychoactive drugs to cope you can do without guns for a while.

At some point, people will need to show competence, sanity, and intelligence, to own with firearms. It's the only path forward given 40% of the US is on psyche drugs. More on illicit drugs etc.

If there was a pathway to pre-85 machine gun ownership via training, proper gun storage, testing...I'd be all for a million nuts not having weapons if I could get a brand new MP5/SD for $500.

Real gun owners would be all over this..and the gun grabbers would probably sign off.
That SD is going to cost about $2300. Its still H&K .

At some point, people will need to show competence, sanity, and intelligence, to own with firearms. It's the only path forward given 40% of the US is on psyche drugs. More on illicit drugs etc.

If there was a pathway to pre-85 machine gun ownership via training, proper gun storage, testing...I'd be all for a million nuts not having weapons if I could get a brand new MP5/SD for $500.

Real gun owners would be all over this..and the gun grabbers would probably sign off.
I consider liberalism to be a mental disorder that should sufficiently disqualify having access to firearms. Can you see where the problem might be with a competence based criteria that is subject to corruption?

Conclusions
A significant proportion of mass shooters experienced unmedicated and untreated psychiatric disorder.
In other words... A significant proportion of mass shooters are F'd in the head with mental illness, which is why they appear to be normal to the average liberal and therefore their mental illness is not considered an issue to the media.

Just posting this as something to consider.

Words , phrases , posts and the like can all be taken out of context and "spun" to further someone's agenda.
We have had several threads and many posts taken from here at NWFA , and posted elsewhere ....
All for others to read , comment and spin.

Post your thoughts carefully...as they may be used against you someday.
Andy

"This report could bring a push for psychological evaluations to buy our toys."
"All I'm saying is there are times when a person needs to step away from the hobby."
Guns aren't toys, and referring to them as such is trivializing their purpose. They are the instruments of defending life and liberty, and to those who possess them for this reason it's a LOT more than just a hobby. Anything of yours that you can't physically defend isn't really yours, and this applies especially to your life.

"I fully agree, but the prospect of losing your gun rights will also prevent those that need help from seeking it."
It would a cold day in Hell before I go to a shrink for any reason because of this.

Just posting this as something to consider.

Words , phrases , posts and the like can all be taken out of context and "spun" to further someone's agenda.
We have had several threads and many posts taken from here at NWFA , and posted elsewhere ....
All for others to read , comment and spin.

Post your thoughts carefully...as they may be used against you someday.
Andy
Shower meat blue list fast aggregate slowly reviews date set.

See anyone try to spin that. Lol.

2 links, I just redid the search terms this morning, and both worked for me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top