JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,

I'm interested in getting my concealed carry license in Oregon. When I research options online to do so, I'm a little overwhelmed with the options and difference in prices to get a license. There doesn't seem to be on single resource or authority on the matter. Can someone provide a definitive process and cost for obtaining a concealed carry in Oregon?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Kyle

Look into PDX Arsenal, Brian is a good guy and puts on a good class, straight forward Oregon process and then you've just sat through the Utah info as well, so he facilitates that. Really easy to work with, small professional company.

I used this website when I got mine (at the time it was $55 iirc)

Meets the needs to get yours. Its a 45min video followed by a quiz, once that is done you pay and then print off your cert and apply that to your CHL packet and bring it with you to your appointment.

One of the mods here I think has a better link to use @Kruel J thats just as good and a little cheaper even.

Look into PDX Arsenal, Brian is a good guy and puts on a good class, straight forward Oregon process and then you've just sat through the Utah info as well, so he facilitates that. Really easy to work with, small professional company.
I was looking to use them for my Utah, but can't tell for certain whether or not they're still doing classes right now.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top