Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Standard Military Issue Pistol Light

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by RedneckRampage, Nov 25, 2013.

1. RedneckRampage

RedneckRampage Newberg Well-Known Member

What is the standard issue pistol light(s) for the Military? Really interested to know what the Navy puts one the rails of their Sigs.

2. TwinStick

TwinStick In the wind Active Member

I don't think there is one. Are they even issued? If you're at the SF, Delta, Recon, Force Recon, SEAL, etc. level then you pretty much buy/choose your own kit so they could vary.

Edit: Just asked my buddy who was Force Recon and he said the Seals use a light, mostly Surefire, but they aren't issued. In fact he said "thank you taxpayers!" and that units had credit cards with large pockets. Most everyone ran the same thing. Whatever was best at the time.

3. WARCHOP37

WARCHOP37 Lake Stevens Member

As far as i know, we dont. the Sigs are only really carried by aircrew and SPECWAR types, and as mentioned, the SPECWAR guys pretty much buy whatever equipment works for them.

4. Jammer Six

Jammer Six North Greenlake, Seattle New Member

Why aren't you reading the reviews? We've been working on them for years.

5. TwinStick

TwinStick In the wind Active Member

Did you read the OP? He/she didn't ask for reviews. They asked which one was standard Navy/Sig issue. Nothing new for you to learn or teach? Might want to stop coming to this forum then. Nothing for you to gain here.

6. Jammer Six

Jammer Six North Greenlake, Seattle New Member

You're right, I stand corrected.

My apologies, I think I posted to the wrong thread.