JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From the makers of this ungodly contraption.

1634665468327.jpeg

Are now releasing a much better backup gun option. The Switch Gun.

1634665546616.jpeg

Looks like a great little pocket addition.

Im intrigued by a back up in 22 mag. Always liked the North American Arms little pea shooters.

p-308-ms-hg-closed_5.jpg
What's your thoughts on these little folders? Good to have a backup, even if it's itty bitty?

So it's like Ideal Conceal but a revolver. Gives people a deep pocket option, but damn they are slow to deploy.

Last Edited:
In ALL sincerity and genuine curiosity, what is the efficacy of those against a real crim?

I am looking at that and thinking "someone is going to have to be standing on my toes for me to hit them with this thing, and that is just gonna piss 'em off!"

Last Edited:
In ALL sincerity and genuine curiosity, what is the efficacy of those against a real crim?

I am looking at that and thinking "someone is going to have to be standing on my toes for my to hit them with this thing, and that is just gonna piss 'em off!"

Make sure you ask them nicely to wait while you get it out of your pocket, unfold it and cock it. :D

I am looking at that and thinking "someone is going to have to be standing on my toes for me to hit them with this thing, and that is just gonna piss 'em off!"
Especially since they don't seem to have figured out rifling if the 333 is anything to go by.

Good question, also kind of why I've never purchased one.

Off to YouTube I go, maybe someone has put this to the test.

Another off-beat, outlier for concealed carry. Somebody's latest great idea. They will sell a certain number of them until the market is saturated for the design, which likely won't take long.

Another off-beat that sticks in my mind is the Taurus Curve. I looked at one at a gun show years ago. Now this is a gun just full of somebody's latest great ideas. Such as being curved, so it fits better in concealment against the body (for right handers, anyway). It has the little built-in clip on the right side for inside the waistband carry without needing a holster. The higher end models have a built-in laser pointer. They come in a cute pastel carry case to appeal to women. Pink revolvers and pink carry cases as an inducement for women buyers I've always felt was patronizing. But in sales, whatever works.

But if "whatever works" goes in sales, why eliminate 10% (poss. more) by excluding left handed people as the Curve does??

I just looked at the Taurus website, I didn't see the Curve listed under "all pistols." Maybe it's a collector's item already.

Carried this in the 70s taped high up on my inner upper thigh and with the bottom of my front pants pocket cut away while working UC. Drug dealers, just like cops at that time weren't very thorough in patting one down for weapons because they didn't want to be accused of being same sex attracted (this being the contemporary PC term for the 3-letter retro one). I didn't have the folding grip/carrier at the time, just the small plastic grips. It was meant as a last resort shoot 'em in the face gun.

2D03885F-BA46-4DE4-8468-077E3F9900E0.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads