JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Off duty carried this derringer in a wallet holster before that was banned. Unfortunately I lost the holster 🤔

0645CD04-21EC-4816-9C73-999E87198D20.jpeg

Another off-beat, outlier for concealed carry. Somebody's latest great idea. They will sell a certain number of them until the market is saturated for the design, which likely won't take long.

Another off-beat that sticks in my mind is the Taurus Curve. I looked at one at a gun show years ago. Now this is a gun just full of somebody's latest great ideas. Such as being curved, so it fits better in concealment against the body (for right handers, anyway). It has the little built-in clip on the right side for inside the waistband carry without needing a holster. The higher end models have a built-in laser pointer. They come in a cute pastel carry case to appeal to women. Pink revolvers and pink carry cases as an inducement for women buyers I've always felt was patronizing. But in sales, whatever works.

But if "whatever works" goes in sales, why eliminate 10% (poss. more) by excluding left handed people as the Curve does??

I just looked at the Taurus website, I didn't see the Curve listed under "all pistols." Maybe it's a collector's item already.
Yep, just like Ideal Conceal. TONS of hype when they were developing it and now you can find them in stock at Sportsman's when nothing else is. Why? Another gimmick that lost all traction once it hit the shelves.

And I believe the Curve is already retired and indeed a "collectors item". For right handed collectors only. :D

I never paid much attention to the Curve. Man that is funky! Kind want one now lol!

1634697751981.jpeg

I have one of the old grandfathered in wallet holsters, a friend gave it to me years ago but I suppose if there's no exemptions...
Wouldn't get caught with it in CA, even under LEOSA since it would be a felony if some by-the-book type or a rook looking to impress their FTO hooked you up.

now you can find them in stock at Sportsman's
^^ This for the Taurus Curve. When I was looking earlier to see if they were still in production, as I noted they were no longer on the Taurus website. Then I saw that Sportsmen's Warehouse still has them available as new guns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top