Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Standard Arms SA9 (Non-Functioning) SOLD!

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by benja455, Mar 23, 2011.

1. benja455

benja455 Seattle, WA Member

Given my appreciation for Kel-Tec products, I picked this up from a friend because it's a clone of the Kel-Tec P11. Same basic design, accepts the same magazines, mostly interchangeable parts, etc. Anyway...my friend didn't have the time to get it functioning so I took it off his hands with plans to make it a good trunk gun...I got home that night, threw it in the safe and never opened the case again. :( Doing some spring cleaning today and it's got to go.

With that said, let me make this clear: the gun is NON-FUNCTIONAL at this point in time but some tinkering could get it there. I don't know much else about it.

You get everything you see in the picture including the hard case (plus one more magazine, for a total of two):

Cash: $Sold or best offer...really make an offer, it won't offend me. I just want this thing gone.

Trades: AK mags, Streamlight TLR-1, SureFire G2 LED, Jennings J22, .22LR revolver, ammo (.22LR, .38 Special, 9mm, 7.62x39), a nice knife or two, a pair or two of decent/compact binoculars, silver coins/bars.

Terms of the deal: Because this has a serialized receiver, flash me your WA DL/CPL/WAC Card, just to confirm you're not ineligible...no paperwork will be done, unless you request it.

I could ship it to an FFL on your dime, if you're out of the area.

2. Sasquatchvnv

Sasquatchvnv Port Orchard Active Member

PM Sent

3. batcat6

batcat6 Vancouver, WA Member

I'll take it. I'm in Vancouver, so it needs go to my dealer.

4. benja455

benja455 Seattle, WA Member

Sorry guys, it's SPF. FTF meet set for tonight at 6 PM. I'll let you know if it falls through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.