JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Florida is kind of like the wild west any way. Every time something strange or crazy happens, it seems like its always followed by "something something county Florida"

after watching the video Concretejungle shared... me thinks the plot has changed. Its amazing just how bad the media can eff up a story.
here is another video with a closer view and better commentary.

it appears that the cop did not start the fight and he made an attempt to complain to the manager first. He then returns to his seat where he was then attacked, while seated. And here is where the media effs up the story.... It appears the "popcorn thrower" did not throw his own popcorn at the cop, but rather grabbed the cops popcorn FROM the cop then threw it at him. The popcorn thrower was the instigator, not the cop.

I think I have to take back what I said and although I'm just an armchair quarterback my guess is the case qualifies as stand your ground, in fact I don't see how he could have retreated being seated when attacked.

Looked like maybe the old guy was telling him off, dude turned around with the popcorn (almost looked like he took a swing) imagine if someone whips around real fast bringing something closer and closer to your face. However the old man seemed to have his hand on his pistol.

He reacted by pulling and fireing

I would have flinched like a little girl and followed up with a ether a fist or what the F, CS, MF, I'll cut your D off ugly MF

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top