JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's crazy! I work only a few blocks from there, but I saw it on the news at lunchtime. I guess I may have to start carrying to work, although it is against company policy. On the other hand it is against my personal policy to get shot, so............

That's crazy! I work only a few blocks from there, but I saw it on the news at lunchtime. I guess I may have to start carrying to work, although it is against company policy. On the other hand it is against my personal policy to get shot, so............

Then you had the robbery of an AM/PM on 18th and 112th!!!

I am an avid scanner listener and over the last year I have been hearing a increasing amount of person to person crimes (B&E, Robbery, Theft, Etc.) in the Portland/Vancouver Area.

Was thinking of equipping my plane with cameras and scanners and do some LEO monitoring!!!

I found out fast that they don't like it when you videotape them on the ground!!!!

I Need to post a video we did few years ago we called it the cop hunter to the them of crocodile hunter!!! Was funny but got the LEO's all upset showing up near the scenes with video cameras!

Yea, that's bizarre. There are a lot more reports of crimes like this in Vancouver. Around Christmas, an 18 yr old kid got stabbed and his money stolen. He only had one dollar on him and he was walking to the store to buy a soda! My wife walks around in that neighborhood, but I won't let her anymore unless I am with her, and I always carry when we go out for a walk.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top