JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, I guess there is a place worse than the gun room.

Well... was I should say :s0114:

Just came across this thread yesterday. Bill has (or had) one my guns handed down to me by my grandfather. Has anyone out there had any succes in getting their property back or made any progress in figuring out how to do so? This issue f**king galls me.

I would call and tell him you will press theft charges if he does not return them immediately.

Just came across this thread yesterday. Bill has (or had) one my guns handed down to me by my grandfather. Has anyone out there had any succes in getting their property back or made any progress in figuring out how to do so? This issue f**king galls me.

Bill Gerdis moved his operation up to Everett. He still owes his ex landlord. Try his home phone @425 742 3201 Cell #206 601 7641.

he stole my rifle and a new burris scope also. talked to him several times last year and he said he will get it done soon. never did but he did say he will open a new shop in everrett. if any one has new info then lease pass on.

Mulhunter, let me do some more research as to his whereabouts. I will get back to you. Google Stan Baker Shooting Sports, it's not pretty. That guy is slime. Mike

thanx mike! i did some research and found phone numbers 206-601-3201 AND 425-742-3201. i did search and got his address. he lives in lynnwood, wa off madison way. got his complete address but not sure if i can post it. also, i called the police when i figured out i was scammed and they said its a civil matter. i call bs on that but please if there is any thing you can help with... thanx, lu

I just came across this thread when I googled Bill's name - just wondering if the worthless piece of crud had died yet, I guess... Anyway, if anyone has anything new on his whereabouts and especially if there is really a new shop, I'd really appreciate their posting it. The slimeball owes me a bunch of money I put down on a new barrel he was supposed to make for me "in the next few months." That was back in 2005, of course. No barrel, no money. And yeah, I took him to Small Claims court, won (when he failed to show up), got a second judgment from District Court, and the rascal has been hiding ever since. I'd love to turn up in his shop just to see the look on his face.

Any body out there had or having trouble with Stan Baker Shooting Sports? Lost your gun on consignment? Can't get your gun repaired in the time promised? Screwed up your gun? Showed up by appointment and not be there? This is what is going on. It is only a matter of time before he goes under.:confused:

just to let you guys know, bill is dealing with a lot of really crappy stuff, liver cancer, massive diabetes, basically dying, wife left him, homeless, etc. so all your beef and drama is selfish, over a few guns, the dude has a lot to deal with trying to stay alive for you guys to just beat him down and talk smack about him without all the facts.

just to let you guys know, bill is dealing with a lot of really crappy stuff, liver cancer, massive diabetes, basically dying, wife left him, homeless, etc. so all your beef and drama is selfish, over a few guns, the dude has a lot to deal with trying to stay alive for you guys to just beat him down and talk smack about him without all the facts.

Hell of a first post sars.
If half of what is stated in this thread is true the guy is a lousy businessman and maybe a thief.
Yeah it sucks he's dying, but we all are. Nobody gets out alive.

Sars, I think you're defending the indefensible. It's too bad he's as sick as you say, but like BigBull and HalfNutz say, being sick doesn't excuse anyone from being honest and honorable. The man is neither. And your idea of "a few guns" might mean a little more to the owners of those few guns, especially if they are valuable and/or heirlooms. All I lost was cash, but the bubblegumheel took it, kept it, promised more than once to return it, then disappeared. A thief is a thief, nothing more needs to be said.

Ha! I didn't originally type "bubblegumheel," but I guess it got cleaned up some - as it should have been, my temper just got the better of me for a minute there. Anyway, you can guess I don't think a lot of this joker.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top