JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, I always look at those but it just bumps up the tab too much for me. I bought mine through Capital Armory (TX). Have my pics and prints and trust on file with the and it makes it real easy if I buy through them.
I think Capital Armory was running a special around that time too. Buy two and they would give you a free one. Which lead to many people buying two and getting three free.

I was just curious as I was reading Silencerco didn't expect the deal to get as much traction. They are almost a year behind trying to fulfill the free silencers for folks that did the promo. That would suck. A year wait to get the form 3 through, then finally get the form 4 out, close to 2 years for a semi free silencer. (Still had to pay the stamps)

I think Capital Armory was running a special around that time too. Buy two and they would give you a free one. Which lead to many people buying two and getting three free.

I was just curious as I was reading Silencerco didn't expect the deal to get as much traction. They are almost a year behind trying to fulfill the free silencers for folks that did the promo. That would suck. A year wait to get the form 3 through, then finally get the form 4 out, close to 2 years for a semi free silencer. (Still had to pay the stamps)
If
i had to wait that long I'd cancel it and go somewhere else.

If
i had to wait that long I'd cancel it and go somewhere else.
I'm pretty used to waiting now. $200 for a Omega 9k or something like that. Id be cool with it. A 5-9 hundred dollar silencer free minus tax stamp isn't that bad.

My biggest fear is I'll never get to truly use mine. IE by the time they get approved, Oregon laws may have changed making it rather boring.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top